bonus: Lullaby

*NOTE: this is not heavily related to the plot, it is a simple bonus about Jimin (he's my fav character in this au for some reason), you may SKIP if you feel the need to. I just wanted to write it for some reason^^

listen to this while reading:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aepREwo5Lio

enjoy~*

No one's POV:

Jimin smiled softly as he watched his mate hum, her voice had always enthralled him. It was as if Ji-eun was made of dreams, wholly and purely dreams. It had taken so long for their bond to be accepted by her family, though hierarchy wasn't the most important... it had still played into account. Ji-eun was the Heiress to the most powerful house in Cheonkook... while Jimin was just the mere son of  Winged Citizens, training to be a warrior. She had beauty, power and a wicked tongue... he had none of that. Well maybe except beauty, he did consider himself pretty sexy-

"What?"  She finally looked up from her book to her mate. She never thought... that the young boy sparring against her little brother would become this important to her. She never knew the young boy would become a man that meant the world to her.

Unlike most mates, Jimin and Ji-eun didn't know about their bond until later. They hadn't known about their connection when they had first met. They assumed it was just physical attraction, nothing more. Little did they know it was something so sacred, something so much more.

Jimin shook his head as he shuffled next to her on the grass, "I just can't believe this is real." He covered his eyes with an arm, smiling, "It feels like a dream."

Ji-eun stroked his blonde locks, "It's not a dream."

Jimin leaned into her touch, "I'd be happy even if it was." After years of suffering in the camp, this was Jimin's dream, a break from a cruel reality.

"Dream." Ji-eun smiled as Jimin took her hand in his, "May it be the longest dream we ever have."

---

"JIMIN!!!!" Ji-eun screamed, running into their shared tent.

"what-"

Jimin was barely able to get out a word before she had pushed him onto the bed, peppering his flushed face with kisses, "I MADE IT! I MADE IT! I MADE IT!!!!"

Jimin's eyes widened in realization, "Are you serious?"

Ji-eun smiled cheekily as she pulled out her acceptance letter to the hospital, "I GOT IN!!!!"

Jimin's lips immediately spread into a eye-squinting smile, picking her up by her waist he twirled her around the tent, "I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!"

Ji-eun laughed as she cupped his face, "Now I can finally help Cheonkookers!"

"You've always helped them, giving them hope through dreams is what you do." Jimin let her down, pulling her towards the bed.

She sat down next to him, leaning her head on his shoulder, "I know, but I want to do something beyond singing and giving hope. I want to give hope to people where the most hope is needed, what more should I go to than a hospital?" She smiled into his eyes, "There I can treat patients and give hope."

Jimin rolled his eyes but couldn't hide the smile on his face, "You've been spending too much time with Hobi hyung."

Ji-eun laughed, "He seems to be rubbing off me."