3. we do not y/n in this pod

The alien next to you kept staring at you, and more prominently your chest.

You crossed your arms over your barely-there boobs, "What are you looking at?"

"Your milk sacks..." Jungkook muttered queerly. What the fuck is he talking about? "You're not mated... So why do you have them?"

"What?"

What type of question is that?

He met your eyes, his state intense and serious, "What is the point of your milk sacks, human?"

"My what?"

"Your milk sacks."

"You mean my boobs?"

"Boobs?" The alien tried the word on his tongue, "Boobs. Boobs. bOobs? BooBs, boobiEs, bloobies, BoObS-"

What in the fucking solar system-

"S-stop!" You yelled in embarrassment, pushing his chest to the floor.

Jungkook lightly chuckled, his cheeks puffed up in two buns that sat on each side of his face, he lips created the perfect semi-circle. He reminded you of the bunny that Taehyung and you went to see at the zoo one time, he's cute.

"Why?" Jungkook's voice snapped your out of your thoughts of him.

"B-because it's e-embarrassing."

"Why?" Jungkook smirked slightly, "They look nice, they're a delicious size."

You choked on your breath, "Where did you learn those things!" You started to smack him on his chest.

Jungkook laughed, a clear and melodious sound, as he rolled on the floor to escape your smacks. "Okay! Okay! I'll stop!" He said through laughs.

You scoffed, "You better!"

Jungkook slightly giggled as he sat up, "Boo-" You raised your hand to smack him, he gave you an innocent smile, i swear alien, I am not afraid to smack you with my pudgy human hand, "-gers. Why do human kids develop a habit of eating those?"

You twisted your face in disgust, "Heck if I know."

Jungkook widened his doe eyes once again, "But 99% of humans have eaten a booger before! Are you in that 1 percent?"

"No-"

"Ah ha! So you have eaten them before!"

"I mean, yes, probably when I was 5."

"5?" Jungkook's face twisted in disgust. "I'm 5."

Wait what?

You couldn't help but rake your eyes over the alien's well-matured body. He had thick thighs that protruded out of his jeans and you could even see his pecs through his oversized sweater, if he's 5, I'm a noodle.

"I'm 18..." You muttered.

"Dang, mama, you old." Jungkook mumbled, he didn't even look at you, making it a perfect chance for you to launch yourself at the cocky alien to beat the shit-

"JUNGKOOK!" You heard a chorus of voice screech.

You looked over at the door to see 5 alien heads, each a different color...

each...

insanely giant.

Well fuck me.

"Is that?" The silver-haired alien asked in awe.

"Well he did a total y/n this time." The black haired alien muttered.