5. Squirt

"Gosh how I hate you." Jungkook muttered as he released you from his backpack.

You rolled your eyes, still soaked from the milk-like substance, "It's not my fault!"

"You're the one who provoked them!" Jungkook's face was covered in the substance which dripped down in sticky drops.

"Well this wouldn't have been a problem if you just sucked it all up like a big boy!"

"Truck you, Squirt."

"You are not calling me that!"

"Judging from what happened back there I think I will!"

2 Hours Ago...

"Holy motherfucking Y/N-"

"Jungkook, calm down-"

"I AM NOT CALM JIMIN HYUNG!"

"THEN AT LEAST DOWN, YOUR TALL ASS IS REALLY HARD TO LOOK AT, I'M FUCKING GONNA GET A NECK DISK-"

"JIMIN PLEASE SHUT THE Y/N UP, THIS ISN'T WHAT WE CAME HERE FOR-"

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" You screamed over the arguing giant babies, "Rule #1: Stop cursing, especially not with my name-"

"And you under what authority?" Jungkook snapped.

You thought for a moment, well shit, there was almost nothing that you had on these aliens. You couldn't threaten to beat them up or anything like you did with Taehyung... (who went back a few hours ago because he missed his dog, Yeontan). You couldn't bribe them with money, not only were you a broke human, you fucking didn't know the currency in this damned planet. Not only that, you were staying in one of their homes, you couldn't threaten to kick them out. Fuck I don't have anything on them to use-

An evil smile spread across your lips as realization dawned you, "I'll touch your hip bones, and make you overheat."

Jungkook's face paled, "Human, that's not-"

"For Yoongi hyung and I, it's actually our shoulder blades, Jungkook's the only one who had his feathers plu-"

"JIMIN!" Yoongi screeched, "WHY WOULD YOU TELL HER THAT?!"

"Fucking Y/N's-"

You smirked as you made your way closer to Jimin, "What did you just say Jimin?" You wiggled your tiny fingers.

"I'm sorry Y/N! Please! I won't curse anymore!" Jimin whimpered as he hid behind Yoongi who sighed.

You lift your head in triumph, "Good."

"Can we go back to what we were saying before?" Jungkook muttered as he rubbed his temples.

Yoongi sighed, "As Jimin and I were saying, the earthlings have found out about your recent kidnapping... They don't know you did it yet, but the 1004's have been trying to find Y/N... Luckily they haven't found out about Taeyoong-"

"Taehyung." Jimin corrected before you could.

Yoongi raised a brow, "How do you know his name?"

"Because I pay attention?"

"But why do you pay attention to a handsome guy's name?"

"Yoongi-"

"You guys can have your mating quarrel later, can we talk about me and Y/- Human... right now?" Jungkook said with a deep sigh.

"We're not mates." Yoongi muttered under his breath, "Taehyung."  Yoongi glared at Jimin, "Probably went home already, this was released less than a mini-light ago. He left around 1/4 of a light ago..."