Chapter 25

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒅;𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

Mirae's eyes were red due to crying too much the previous day.  She promised herself and she would compose herself and remove all their photos and memories together but due to overflowing emotions she could do neither of them. That instead resulted her to have an emotional breakdown.

She walks outside of her class as someone pats on her back.
"Jaemin sunbae?" She asks with wide eyes
"Are you ok?" He asks as the girl nods.

"Perfectly fine" She replies.
She could hear footsteps running to her as she turns around.

"Mirae, Can we please talk?" Jay says out of breath

"We did talk yesterday" She says before walking out of the scene.

She went to the cafeteria as she headed towards Chaelin and Yungsuk who were sitting at the right corner.

While eating she feels  someone behind her.
"Please Mirae, just once"Jay says .

"Oh wow Mirae's got attitude now that she had a thing with Jay.  Girl don't think so highly of yourself "one of the guys at the back said as his groups laughs

"For real she must think she is some kind of celebrity" Another girl says.

"Jay-ah,why are you talking to her? I thought you were done with her"chayeong says from the other table with her annoying smirk.

"JUST SHUT UP CHAYEONG AND IF I HEAR YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT WHAT IS BETWEEN HER AND ME AGAIN,I SWEAR YOUR FUTURE IN THIS SCHOOL WONT BE SWEET" Jay yells as the cafeteria grows silent.

Before he could talk again the girl and her friends had already left the place.

"Jay. What happened? Why are you after her again -"Before Chayeong could complete her glared at her.

"Not now . Chayeong"He says before running outside of the cafeteria.

The smirk on Chayeong face fades which was now replaced with an expression of anger.
'He just might be out of it's She thinks as small tears forms in the corners of her eyes.

○○○○○○○○○○

Please,let's just talk once? I will give you time but just once?

She wipes her tears off as she Hesitantly replies to the message

Ok then

On the other side Jay jumped in the sofa.
"Finally,she agreed" he shouted

○○○○○○○○○○○○

"Are you two doing well?" Jay's dad asks the step brothers

"Yes dad" Jisung and Jay reply in sync.

"Have you two gotten closer?" Jisung's mom also Jay's step mother asks them

"Yes mom we are alot closer now"Jisung replies
"Yes aunt,we've been doing well"Jay too adds.

"I will be going back to America this Thursday for business purposes" His dad announces

"But you just returned?" Jay's mom asks

"I have no choice. There are alot of things that I need to do back there."

"Ohh" was all that the rest could say.

"Also,I have a special announcement"
His dad says as everyone diverts their attention to him

"I am getting married "
He completes as their is an awkward silence

"Congrats dad" Jay says smiling as Jisung too gives a thumbs up

"When is the wedding?" Jisung's mom asks in curiosity but before she could complete a phone call interrupts them

"Jay -here"
"Jihoon hyung? What happened?" Jay excuses himself as he stands up from the table and walks to the door.

"Mirae- she is all drenched in soju. Some people tried to pick on her and we tried to help but their is too many of them. I didnt know who to call so I ringed your number the first"
With wide eyes he runs out of the house as he grabs his car keys

"Plz hyung look after her,make sure she isn't hurt. Can you also call the others for the mean time? I will be there"