Chapter 19

𝑩𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔;𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

The day went by very quick. They visited the park together,  they visited shopping malls together, they visited cafes together that too hand in hand. This made both of their hearts beat faster and they loved it.

It was 8 in the evening and right now,they both were in Jay's bike going somewhere.

After some time,Jay stops in front of some sort of a beach resort kinda?
It was a huge place in front of a beach,ofcourse.

" Why are we here?" Mirae asks as he smiles.

" I will introduce you nicely to my friends. You haven't met them that much soo" He says before interwining there hands together as they enter the resort and head to its restaurant which was in the lowest floor.

" JAY,MY BOY!" Jake says shouting from the other side.
Following the voice,the pair walked upto the table as she sat in between Jay and Sunghoon.

○○○○○○○
" do it pussy!" Jake says to Heeseung.
" I can't just message her and be like let's hang out" Heeseung replies.

" that's why you are single you stupid fuck. Just do it" Sunghoin says as Heeseung sighs.

" Do you think I should talk to her?" Heeseung asks Mirae .

" if you really like her then you should.  Never miss a chance"
Mirae replies to which heeeseung lowers his his head.

" AHHHHHH I DONT KNOW" Heeseung says as the guys shake their heads.

"FUCKING DO IT HYUNG"

" EXACTLY DO IT BEFORE SOMEINE TAKES HER AWAY"

" U IDIOT YOU WILL REGRET IT IF U DONT DO IT "

" JUST DONT COME CRYING TO US LATER"

" do you want to go take a walk outside?" Jay whispers as she nods,smiling.

○○○○○
The sea breeze were hitting their faces as they walked side by side.
It was silent since both of them didn't speak a word.

Taking a step forward,she feels someone grabbing her wrist. She turns around and titles her head in confusion.

He smiles at her as he faces her fully. The moonlight had brightened their faces just the right way.
" you make me go crazy" He adds,confusing the girl.

Walking a step forward,he slides one of his hands in her waist and another on the nape of her neck.
Not wanting to wait for another minute, he connects his lips to hers.

She was first shocked when he walked close to her but expected something to happen. So when it did,it didn't surprise her.

Carefully closing both of their eyes,they let their lips take the lead as they move it in sync.

He pulled apart just to bring her closer and kiss her again. He held her the closest way possible not wanting to let it go. She too,slides both of her hands on his neck deepening the kiss and again,closing the space between them. As if they had any.

Ad if the universe was planning this,the moonlight was shining right above their heads.