Chapter 7

𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒆;𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

The weekend was finally here .

" the weather is great! Let's do some shopping!" Yungsuk says linking her hands with Mirae 's .

" ok ok" Mirae says as Yungsuk drags her inside the mall

" So you and Jisung huh?" Mirae asks as she smirks.

" what? No no like um"

" Everyone in the school has been talking about it " She says asYungsuk blushes.

" ehh,no way"

" I dont have work today, it'd 6 pm already. Let's go to hongdae " Mirae says as Yungsuk nods.

" ok let's do that"

Walking in the streets of hongdae ,they noticed many street dancers and performers busking.

Stopping in front of a buggeopang shop, they paid for their order.
Soon enough shouts and screams from teenagers were heard.

Both Mirae and Yungsuk turned around and not much to their surprise, it was Enhypen.
" They have their races here?" Yungsuk asks as Mirae nods.

Enhypen take out their helmet as they make their way to the club.

For a brief moment Mirae and Jay' s eyes met but Mirae broke the gaze and acted as if that never happened.

Mirae dragged Yungsuk out of there as they made their way to their homes.

●●●●●●●●●●●
" Today we will be making octopus rice but before that, new aprons are placed in front of your tables you can wear that" Leeknow oppa says as Jay walks forward.

"Unlike a normal apron there are 3 threads instead of 4, take the two thread as you tie it and stuff the third one inside" Jay says giving the instructions.

We all take the apron as I struggled a bit.
" Mirae ,can u help me with mine? I will help u with urs" Jeongwoo says as I agree and begin tying his apron.

When Jeongwoo was going to tie my apron I heard someone say,

" move, I will help her with her apron. Go take your recipes from leeknow hyung"

I turn around to meet Jay face to face.

Without any warning he steps forward which shortened the distance between us. He lowered his body to meet the girls height.His hands went around my waist as he grabbed the two laces of apron as he gently ties it.

It looked like the both of us were hugging and kids from the other departments were looking at us too.

Both of their hearts were beating faster than ever as if that moment stayed forever.

The girl was as red as tomato, flustered and her heart was about to burst due to the position and closeness she was with the senior.

" Why did you ignore me yesterday? Are you perhaps scared of me, cupcake?" He whispered in the girls left ear with his lips almost touching the girls cheeks .

When he finally stood up and faced the girl,she was able to manage herself.

" I didnt have anything to tell you nor had I any purpose to talk to you so I didn't " She says

"You should've, I am sure we would find a purpose. Anyway, next time we meet. Do talk to me" he says before he walks away.