Chapter 6

𝑰𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆?;𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

Just then the bell rang ,signaling that the class was over.

Loosing the hems of apron , she packs her belongings
" Bye Mirae! Bye Wonyoung! See you guys tomorrow " Jeongwoo says as he exits the class .

Walking through the hallways she hears someone call out her name
" LEE MIRAE?"

She turns around to be met by a tall figure,  Jay more precisely who had his hands inside his pockets under his leather jacket.

He walks towards her as she completely gets lost into her dreamland.

It was as if her Prince charming was coming , wind blowing

Which made his silky hair blow flawlessly.

His black eyes where Mirae got lost into, the faint heart beat which was now beating very faster as he stood there.

"Here, you left your name tag" He says as he places his hands in the front.

Mirae could've swore she heard a glass breaking noise as she was kind of left disappointed.

" thank you sunbaenim" She says as she bows and turns around with her heels clasping.

Thank god that Mirae wasn't a person who could show her emotions naturally.She had always found it hard to show facial emotions to people and because of that, people would assume that she is mean.

She was glad today atleast, no one saw her disappointed face or it would have been a laughing stock for alot of people.

Walking away she checks her time as she realizes  it's time for her job.

Standing in the bus park she patiently waits for her bus to arrive.

A force of air suddenly blows as her hair ,which was tied up. It gently swings and her glasses move down a little.

A bike has stood right in front of her. The biker took off his helmet and looked at her.

" Want me to give u a ride, cupcake?" He asks.

' why is Jay here?' She asks herself.

" sunbae?" She questions.

" you are going for your shift in hongdae,right? I am going there too. Hop on"

She agrees as he smirks a little. Hopping on she slowly wraps her hands around his waist.

Startled by her sudden touch he decided to shrug off his fast heart beats as he drives off.

It had been noon already as the sky was dark and the roads were bright due to streetlights, lights coming through apartment buildings and the moon.

It had been long since she had rode a bike since the last experience was when she was ,I dont know ,five years old?

She welcomed the cold air reminiscing the times when she used to sit in her father's bike as they drove to supermarkets and stores .

She felt happy, she didn't even know why. She felt safe, comfortable.  She felt warm. She smiled brightly as she looked in her left and right capturing the amazing city view with her eyes as it was the first time for her in seoul to be so, free.

For the boy, he was somewhat eased but having the girl hug him from behind like that,  still made his heart flutter .

He was not uncomfortable, instead he felt home. Peeking over to his rear view mirror in his bike,he saw how the girl was smiling so bright. 
A smile escaped his lips focusing on the girl, then the road and again on the girl.

Getting off the bike, the girl notices a guy coming up to the pair.

" oh Mirae,you are here already?" Jihoon asks

" Yes oppa,I will go get changed,and"
She looks at Jay as she bows a whole 90 degrees

" Thank you sunbae for dropping me off" She says before walking off.

" so,why are you here today? Don't you have race scheduled?" Jihoon asks Jay whose gaze was fixed on Mirae.

"Mom had called me to check out the new pieces of clothing that came from France today,So" He says ,still not taking his gaze off Mirae.

Jay looks at the clueless girl who had just come out of the staff room,

She removed her big blue jacket to reveal a crop black turtleneck with white flare pants.

The sight was quiet different to see as the girl never really wore anything instead of hoodies before and it was their first time seeing her wear something

so,umm?

Sexy?

His heart started beating more faster when she removed her ponytail and let her hair flow naturally, which was again weird to see since he had never seen her in anything more than ponytails.

It didn't take him long enough to notice the inner color grey highlights in her hair which made her more attractive. 

He was to say, very shook by the girls appearance as they had never seen those highlights before.

He lost his chill when she took off her glasses. Not like she was ugly with them, but taking off her glasses highlighted her facial features more.

Jay just knew that his heart was beating fast like crazy, as if he had a mini heart attack.
" I-i will get going then" He tells Jihoon ,who didn't know what was going on

"yea sure" he replies.