chapter seven

•wake up sleepy head•
________________________________

The coffee shop was buzzing with people all around. There were laughing, drinks shared, and maybe a few relationships were being made. everyone was having a great time, apart from one.

Ashton.

He loved Michael but right now he could out right kill him. The kid promised him one speed date, yet one turned into more, and more, followed by another one. Soon Ashton found himself at his tenth speed date talking to a girl.

And how awkward did Ashton feel when he had to tell her that he was gay. Very awkward can't even sum it up. It's like she didn't even see it coming, one minute she was giving him her number, then the next she was gossiping with him about their past loves and relationships.

Thankfully she was very nice and stuck out the rest of the five minutes with Ashton as friends.

The speed dating lasted about two to three hours, nobody was keeping track. The Cup of Joe usually stays open late anyway, so it wasn't a hassle. The only reason it ended early was because Michael found two of speed daters fornicating in the men's stall.

And if the only reason he found them their was because him and Calum where about to do the exact same thing, and the two sex crazed beasts where in their stall, then it's their dirty little secret.

Now Ashton was saying goodbye to his new found friend named Nicola, who promised him a date -as a friend- to some new club. Ashton of course laughed and agreed.

"Well that was fun!" Michael exclaimed happily as he came out of the bathroom, Calum in tow.

Ashton rolled his eyes, "Which part? Watching me turn people down or getting fucked by Calum in the toilet?" he sassed.

Michael broke away from kissing Calum "Both." he sent a wink toward Ashton who cringed.

Ashton snorted and went back to picking up the various table wear and glasses the patrons left behind.

"Hey Ash?" Michael called out as he was receiving a hickey from Calum.

The two never really stop do they? Ashton thought to himself.

"Hmmm?" Ashton hummed in response, stacking up some chairs.

"Ashhhhh," Michael moaned, gross.

"Okay, ew, what?" he turned.

Michael was to engrossed with the pleasure he was receiving to say his few words so he simply limply pointed towards the left side of the coffee shop. Ashton slowly turned towards the direction Michael was pointing to, and found a person sleeping, hunched over the table.

Groaning, Ashton thought he'd got all of tonight's customers to leave. Apparently not.

"Fine." he huffed to no one, seeing as Calum and Michael had gone to the bathroom for round two.

Ashton slowly padded his way across the concrete floor, his converse making a 'tap' 'tap' sound along the way. He got a better look at the sleeping figure, it seemed like they had a few papers scattered around their hair. A head that had a fairly large amount of blonde locks.

The first idea that came into Ashton's head was that it was a student from the local community college who fell asleep while working on an assignment.

"E'hem" Ashton cleared his throat trying to get the sleepers attention.

Sadly, he didn't budge, only twitched.

"Excuse me?" He quietly asked.

Nothing again, this person was a deep sleeper.

"Hey, dude." Ashton poked a very muscular arm, oh.

Soon the sleeping figure arose from his slumber bleary eyes and spit slicked cheeks. Yet he still looked beautiful.

Ashton's breath caught in his throat, he'd seen this boy before, no, man before. It was the beautiful man known as Mr Hemmings, from the Super Mini Mart.

Luke slowly took in his surroundings. This place wasn't his bedroom, or his home. Then it clicked.

He did some sort of weird flinch that almost caused him to fall of his stool. Luckily Ashton was their to prop him up safely.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked quietly, his cheeks tinted pink.

"Uh, yea, yea, I'm fine actually, it's just a surprise I slept in a coffee shop." and because you are so beautiful and godlike. he filtered in the last part in his mind.

Ashton slowly nodded his head, eyeing him carefully "Well, uh" he didn't really have his first name.

"Luke, Luke Hemmings." Luke smiled.

Instead of smiling right back, Ashton blushed again and ducked his head, " Well, Luke, Luke Hemmings, I am Ashton, Ashton Irwin and sadly it seems to be we are closing and I uh, have to ask you to leave." he looked back up again "Sorry."

Luke chuckled "No need to be sorry, I should be sorry seeing that I fell asleep and suppressing you from going home."

"Oh no, please, I don't go home till later on," Ashton waved his hand at the comment.

"And why is that?" Luke inched closer to Ashton from the side of the table wanting to know more about the boy.

Ashton raised an eyebrow, " How about I tell you why, if you tell me what these papers are for?" he asked.

Is that a challenge? Luke thought.

"Deal," Luke held his hand out.

Ashton looked at his hand and thought, it's ginormous! Yet he grabbed ahold of his hand feeling chills rumble throughout his whole body, as he shook it.

"Deal," he smiled.

Then out of nowhere the sound of something clicking then followed by a small chicken timer being placed on the table. Ashton looked up to find Michael smirking, staring happily at the two.

"One more?" he asked.

Ashton sighs and looks at Luke. He did just plan on telling him why he goes home late so why not make this a..... date? He pulls out a stool and plops himself on it letting out a small huff.

"One more." he smiles at Luke, who's completely oblivious.

Michael smiled and winked at Ashton who rolled his eyes in response.

He'll thank me later, Michael thought as he walked away.

And yeh, maybe Ashton will.

vote|comment|share

---------

it's so hard to type Luke, bc it turns into like. ughhhhh

anyways hope this was okay .