chapter two

•a new baby•
___________________________

He was to heartbroken, to corrupted to even function. It had been a week and Ashton still hadn't risen from his bed, granted this is his first break-up ever.

He'd been with Ben since his first year of high school. Ashton a freshman and Ben a junior who called dibs when he first saw the tiny china doll like boy. Ever since that moment it had been a beautiful love, until now obviously.

He lay there in bed, in the bed he used to share with the love of his life, watching the clock tick by on the wall, listening to the slow hum of trafic outside, buried in one of his big jumpers he'd left behind. He wore it because it smelled like Ben. It smelled like home.

He didn't want to leave his bed, nor his house, but he new he had to. It had been a week since he'd last been to work, and he needs to pay the bills. But he also had a broken heart that needed to be fixed, glued together, taped together, Ashton didn't care, as long as it stopped hurting so much.

He sucked in a large breath and slowly peeled the covers back from his small body. As soon as he became vertical vertigo hit him head on. Balancing himself on the bedside table his first decision of the day was to eat, and then take a really long shower, because, well, he can't really remember the last time he washed.

Rummaging through his fridge, he began to throw away the expired food that had been rotting away. Ben always bought the food, but now he was gone, so he decided to setting for some okay looking yogurt, and some fruit, because really he didn't have much of an appetite. Besides this could be compared to a luxury Greek yogurt right now.

After his oddly delicious meal, he took a warm shower, the water splashing over his body, relieving his tense muscles he wasn't used to this type of stuff, showering. Ben always bathed him, every night, in lovely smelling bath soaps, which smelled like vanilla, and then he'd wrap Ashton into a big fluffy towel and they'd go to bed and make love. Well it was making love to Ashton, god only knows what it was for Ben.

Ashton had to stop these thoughts, Ben was no longer in his life. It hurt him, yes, but in order to get over him, he had to do this. He had to get rid of Ben.

So he did it, with a few tears along the way, he got all the things that Ben had left behind and stuffed them into a big black bag taking it out to the trash ready for its pickup on Monday.

Finally he was one step closer to a new life, with a new daddy.

He just had to find one...

comment | vote | share

----------

so that's chapter two! don't worry guys, lukey is coming soon!! I will probably update tonight, because I have no life .

emma :)