chapter six

•Mr Hemmings•
_______________________________

"But you have to come out tonight!" Louis exclaimed flailing his suit covered arms around.

Luke sighed and gathered up his students work from his desk that was situated in his now empty classroom. Some where homework's, others where tests. Non the less he has to grade each and every one of them.

"I can't I have tons of grading to do, and plus it's a school night!" Luke fired back.

"But Lu- Mr Hemmings, this meeting is very important I hear that there will be free coffee!" Louis said, censoring their conversation since some of his students passed by the two teachers as they made their way out.

Luke was a first grade teacher he liked seeing the excitement for learning his students had in there small faces and eyes. While Louis was a third grade teacher his students still had excitement but it wasn't for learning new subjects, it was for the final bell to ring.

"Listen, Mr Tomlinson I appreciate your invitation but I have to decline, maybe another time?" Luke said professionally seeing that the two where now in the very front of the school, walking down the steps where many students were still waiting for their parents to pick them up.

Louis grumbled a very quiet "fucking twat." and then walked away.

Luke barked out a laugh causing some of his blonde quiff to fall out of place "Good bye, Mr Tomlinson!" he called out.

Louis only waved him off and kept walking to his car. Not even stopping when one of his students asked him a question.

"Mr Tomlinson for the homewor-" the cute small boy was cut off.

"Listen, Liam, it's the end of the day, school is not in session, nor are we in a classroom, so right now I am a stranger to you and you mustn't talk to me," He said unlocking his door and hopping in.

"B-but I-I" poor boy.

"Goodbye strange boy whom I don't know of!" and then Louis sped of into the street leaving curly little Liam confused looking and all.

Luke laughed at his best friend once more, he was a very free spirited man. He wanted to leave, but his teaching heart tugged him toward Liam.

"Let's see what we've got here." he sighed taking the boys assigned homework for the day, out of his little hand.

Liam beamed up at his past teacher, "Thanks Mr. H!" he used his nickname.

Soon after a good review of his times tables and dividing fractions Liam's mother was at the entrance as well, honking her car horn for the boy.

Now he was finally left, but he still had those papers to grade.

Groaning he didn't really want to do grading but he had to, reports we're due in about two weeks and he still had a bit more assignments planned for his class.

So he decided on going to a small coffee shop that he passes on his way to and from work. The name was something strange but familiar to the everyday person Cup of Joe, Luke really liked it.

The drive was short, about ten minutes seeing as the normal drive from the school to his house was about thirty minutes it worked well.

Once he stepped into the small building he was hit by a warm air that smelled like freshly baked cinnamon rolls, and coffee. There was also a fair amount of people in there, Luke thought there was probably a meeting of some sort. Not quite.

A medium height boy came up on the stage, with a died black-ish hair, with a green stripe, kind of like seaweed. Someone from the crowd whistled at him causing him to laugh and flip whom ever it was off.

He tapped the microphone a few times, "Is this thing on?" he looked around the room seeing if anyone had heard him.

"Okay welcome everybody!" he had a soft voice, yet rough in some places.

"So I would like to thank you all for coming to our first gay / straight speed dating night! Tonight's proceeds will go towards remodelling the kitchen so thanks again!" he clapped along with the rest of the crowd.

"Okay, well the rules are that 1) there are no complaining give whom ever you're with a chance 2) don't be rude, nobody likes a dick." he was cut of by someone yelling from the crowd.

"Except you!"

"Shut up Calum," He shot back, laughing and blushing at the same time.

"Where was I? Oh yeah, 3) you may give out numbers 4) once the five minute chicken timer goes off you must switch partners and lastly, have fun!" he said turning the chicken timer on, to start the speed dating.

Soon the people in the room were switching around every five minutes with straight and gay couples having a good time. Luke smiled at the sight he liked that nobody minded at the different relationships forming. Out of the corner of his eye he caught a commotion happening.

He turned his body to get a better look. It seemed like the boy who was talking into the mircro phone before was trying to pull one of the workers out of the kitchen. It looked like a big hassle. Being a bit nosey he may have overheard their conversation.

"C'mon Ash, we planned this whole night for you," The coloured haired lad said tugging at the back of Ash's top.

"No Michael I'm not going out there, and anyways the pastries won't bake themselves!" he grunted.

"Oh shut up, I know for a fact that you're already done with them and that you're just sitting in here, just one and I'll leave you alone I promise?" he whined.

"One?"

"Yep, just one, now c'mon!" he gave a final tug bringing the small boy out of the kitchen.

He was revealed to Luke's sight, it was a beautiful sight at that. A sight that he'd seen before at the Super Mini Mart. He had eyes that would make the richest of chocolate jealous, a body which made girls wish for the curves bestowed upon him, and hair that was long, and curly at the front. Luke could possibly cry.

Then he walked off with the other boy Michael into the dating crowd, leaving Luke to gawk aimlessly at his ass. Oh but this wasn't over just yet, Luke had to have him, wether it be today, or in days to come.

vote|comment|share

----------

not much to say.

this is dedicated to @CzechLarryShipper18 for voting for my story, thank you!!

emma. x