Chapter Four - You Take my Chocolate I Steal Your Ear

Three weeks later I wake up and dress into a red shirt and black leggings. I put on my favourite pair of wedges and painted my toe nails red. I then applied my make up and did my hair. I then walked down the stairs carrying Red. Since she had magical qualities she didn't shed any fur. Mum put out a saucer of milk for her and I poured some cereal, about five minutes later Remus came down. In his towel. It was wrapped around his waist. We may be twins... But I... Ew.

"Remus go change." My mother said as I threw my hands up over my eyes, my dad, Lyall, walked into the room. My mum went up and greeted him with a kiss. "Morning Love."

Remus went back up to his room and I continued to eat my cereal, and even Red, who had stopped drinking her milk for the moment continued again. Mum slipped Red some of her homemade Yogurt, she made a lot of stuff from scratch... But my favourite, by far was her favourite is her home made chocolate. Inside it a creamy caramel. It is as me and Remus have named it, Bit sized heaven. Mum had made me some to take with me, a lot. Lets just say Remus isn't the only chocolate addicted person in the family.

I grabbed my trunk and put it in the car with Remus's. I hopped into the backseat and Remus quickly joined me. Mum and dad got into the front, mum was driving as she grew up in the muggle world... She had gotten her licence when she was old enough.

"You guys ready?" Dad asked, Remus nodded but I was grinning ear to ear and shaking my head yes like a crazy person. "Allie, you seem..."

"Existed? I'd think so... She gets to go to the school she's dreamed about since she was a little girl, you know how heart broken she was when we decided to send her to a separate school." Mum spoke softly, I smiled and stared out the window as we began our drive into London.

When we arrived in London and got to the train station that is where my mother and father left us, from there me and Remus ran through the border and I quickly boarded the train, luckily there were still plenty of empty compartments. I sat alone till about ten minutes before the train left, a girl with red hair and green eyes came in.

"Hullo, can I sit with you please?" She asked, I nodded and smiled. She gave me an odd look, "Why do you look familiar?"

"You've probably seen me at the station before dropping off my brother, I just transferred this year... But my old school started two weeks later, so I got to see him off every year." I said smiling pushing the blonde hair out of my eyes. My green eyes.

"I swear I've seen those eyes before..." She mumbled, I laughed.

"Probably because my twin brother has the same eyes." I said laughing, "I'm Allie, Allie Lupin." I told her, her eyes widened.

"It's so good to meet you! Remus speaks so highly of you, top student at your old school right? Why would you leave?" She asked, I laughed at her.

"It wasn't really my choice, I got expelled." I told her, her eyes widened, "I'm a bit of a prankster... And one prank went a bit to far, on the headmasters niece. He was a bit of a favourite picker... And well he expelled me for simply for pranking her."

"Oh... So your like James Potter? An arrogant..."

"Hey! Wow there, I'm not one of those people. I'm a lot like Remus actually... Heaven Bite?" I asked pulling one of my many bags of chocolate out. She nodded. I passed the bag over, and she took one and awed at the good taste. "So, you have yet to tell me your name." I told her, she smiled.

"Lily Evans." She told me, "It's nice to meet you Allie."

I couldn't contain my laughter for long when she said her name, "Sorry..." I managed to say gasping for air, "It's just I meet James a few weeks back..." I laught, I placed Red on my lap. "He kept on insisting I name my cat Lily."

Lily joined me laughing, "So did you?" She asked me, I shock my head no.

"Red, her names red." I told Lily, she smiled and petted my kitten. "So Lily, what is going on between you and James?" I asked, she almost chocked on her laughter.

"He bullies one of my oldest friends." She told me, "They all do... Well except Remus, I'm actually good friends with your brother." She told me, I gave her a sad smile.

About half an hour later there was a knock at my compartments door. I looked up and saw Remus, he came in and was sadly accompanied by his friends, "Hey Al." He said, I ave him a warm smile and looked at James and Sirius. They had my chocolate. My chocolate. My freaking chocolate! Those son of a biscuit eating dogs are gonna die.

"Don't touch my chocolate. You take my chocolate I steal you ear!" I hissed, Sirius gave me an odd look.

"Our ear?" He asked dumbfounded, I narrowed my eyes and snatched my bag back from the thrives.

"Can someone even survive living without an ear?" James asked, his face now covered in chocolate. My chocolate. "I mean... How..."

"Yes! You can survive without both ears." I concentrated on my finger tips, they became cold and I froze a bit of chocolate and placed it in my mouth. Everyone looked at me shocked, "What?"

"How did you..." Peter said starring at my hand, I gave him a mischievous grin.

"I'm a very special child." I told them, I could practically hear my father saying 'That you are indeed Alexandra."

"That you are indeed Alexandra." Remus said, I looked towards him and narrowed my eyes.

"No one calls me that except Lyall Lupin."

___

-Question time-

How old are students when they enter first year?

What animal represents  Gryffindor?

Who is head boy in Harry Potter's third year?

-PLEASE ANSWER-

You like this book so far?

If so why?

If not why?

If you ever have any ideas or predictions feel free to comment.

-PotterGirl201