6. The Creeps In My Head

Danny
Times Infinity by Mexicolas (which you should listen to during this chapter)
*Warning: Sexual Content*

"I'm driving myself, Ashley," I snapped at her, pulling my wrist from her grasp as I maneuvered through passed out teenagers on the floor. "And I'm going home." Ashley followed me out of the house and to my car where she reached for my arm again. I quickly spun around to face her with a hard expression. "Go home."

"Fine. As long as you come with me," she said with a wink, taking a step closer to me and looping her arms around my neck. "Haven't you missed me?" She asked, rubbing her body sensually against mine. Ashley; my not exactly friend with benefits. My fuck but not exactly buddy. My late night I need you call, which we interpreted in two different ways. She thought I meant I missed her, I meant it as I want to have meaningless sex with you. Something I guess wouldn't be so bad right now after my night locked in sexual frustration and anger.

I grabbed her wrist and led her to the passenger seat. "Your apartment. 20 minutes tops, alright?" She nodded eagerly and I shut her door, jogging over to my side.

***

Stripping a girl of her clothes was always my favorite part. As Ashley sat on the edge of her bed, I unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her legs, my hands tracing the curve of her thighs. I pushed her to lay on her back as I crawled over her, grabbing the hem of her shirt to pull over her head. She quickly made work with my belt, unbuckling it as well as my jeans. I let my hands slide up her bare sides as I pulled her shirt over her head, dropping my head to the valley of her breasts where I nipped at the skin. "Danny," she breathed, struggling to push my jeans down my legs. I quickly kicked them off as my hands stretched around her back, swiftly undoing the clasp of her bra, something I had become quite good at.

My hands moved to cup her breasts as I connected my mouth to hers for the first time. Kissing during sex wasn't really my style, but it kept her into it. Hands gliding down her sides and to her hips, I tugged her panties down her legs. Using her what was I did when I needed to let out my anger. When I was aggravated. When I needed to get my mind off of the shitty life I lived. I kicked my boxers down my legs and adjusted myself over her as I slid a condom over my length. I nudged one of her legs to the side before sliding into her in one motion. Her fingernails dug into my back, but I tried not to focus on her.

"Oh, Danny," she moaned. I looked down at her and I saw big brown eyes instead of blue ones. I saw a mess of brown hair instead of blonde. I saw Rosalie beneath me. Burying my face in the crook of her neck, I let myself drift to a different situation as I thrusted into her. As Ashley's breath hit my neck, I heard Rosalie's voice breathe my name. When Ashley wrapped her legs around my waist, I ran my fingers over them, feeling Rosalie's smooth tan legs beneath my fingertips.

I gripped her hips as I pulled completely out before back in slowly. Her back arched and I ran my fingertips over her bare back. Ashley was a bit more busty than Rosalie, I noticed it when her bare chest was pressed against mine. "Danny," Ashley breathed, but I heard it in Rosalie's voice. "Harder." And the image snapped away. I wasn't with Rosalie, I was with Ashley; my rough partner in crime. So I fucked her. Fucking someone is a lot different than having sex with them. Fucking is when emotion from sex is thrown out the window and what is left is pure, primal fucking.

So I grabbed Ashley's hands and held them above her head with one hand as I slammed into her, the other hand holding her hips down. Ashley threw her head back in pleasure and I felt the sweat start to bead on my forehead as well as across my chest. I leaned down and nipped the skin across her collarbone as I neared my release. With a yelp from Ashley, she clenched around me as she hit her climax. A few more thrusts and I collapsed on top of her, my breathing slightly heavy, and my bare chest heaving against hers.