Chapter 13

The sun had already set, and the room they were in was starting to darken. But the two didn't care, a girls voice echoed in the small wooden room; it was Luise's voice.

"Why did you kiss me?" Luise asked, trying her best to not get flustered as Minho looked at her. It made her weak, like her knees were about to crumble.

Minho did the unimaginable.

He embraced Luise, his warm breath touching Luise's neck as he pulled away afterwards.

"What are you shucking doing to me?" he looked at her, Luise was still in a state of shock from what had just happened.

"What the heck do you mean?! I'm not doing anything to you!" She exclaimed, randomly flailing both of her arms. She scrunched her face, confused and angry.

"You didn't answer my question." She reminded, Luise calmed herself down and released the fist she's been holding for awhile now.

"You're making me feel weird..., I just met you but it feels like I've met you long before. Its weird to feel attraction when you just met a person, this isn't even like me. Heck, you're changing me!" He screamed, Luise couldn't identify if he was angry or not. Although his face indicated that he was flustered.

"I-uh. I think we should rest for the day..." Luise nervously chuckled, walking towards the door when suddenly Minho grabbed hold of her wrist.

"I'm sorry." He said in a audible tone.

"Let's just pretend nothing happened." Luise smiled, although it was fake. She made her way outside, leaving Minho alone.

Minho sat on a chair, thinking.

"What's happening to me?" He instantly thought of Luise, how she looked when she smiled, how she looked when she was asleep. How she looked when she was sleeping on his back.

Minho didn't know what he would call this feeling, was it called liking someone?

He ruffled his hair from the questions that rummaged in his mind.

"Pretend like nothing happened?" He thought. "Like hell I could do that, Goldie."

He remembered how his lips were on hers, her lips were soft and warm. Even though it was just for a brief moment, it felt like being in heaven when he kissed her, he didn't regret it.

Never did he regret.

To be Continued...