3

(Starting off right where the little teaser in the last part ended.)

New Brunswick's POV

"I'll talk to Alberta." New Brunswick offers.

"And we'll talk to Texas." Loui says.

The three smile, before going to complete there tasks. New Brunswick makes his way over to where Saskatchewan and Alberta are talking to Canada. As discretely as he can he joins the circle.

"What have you guys found out so far?" Canada asks.

Alberta shrugs. Saskatchewan says something about the Midwest states and then everyone turns to New Brunswick.

"Weren't you supposed to stay with Nova Scotia?" Canada asks.

"I can handle myself." He tells her. "I actually found out lots. Like Texas likes football and beer. Me and Florida actually think that you and him might get along." He finishes turning to Alberta.

Canada looks unconvinced. "You might want to let your sister know you are still alive and haven't caused any problems."

With a sigh, New Brunswick leaves the group. He makes his way over to an empty corner and pulls out a walkey talkey. "This is eagle one, message delivered."

Louisiana's voice replies. "This is mission ops. Did they take the bait? Over.

"Unknown at this time mission ops. I'll report when I find out. Over."

"Understood. Mission ops out."

"There you are." New Brunswick looks over to see his twin sister. "Common I found Main and he wants to talk to you."

He allows his twin to lead his over to their friend. "Hey, how's it going?"

"Alright." New Brunswick replies.

"I saw you hanging out with Florida."

"Ya, he seems nice." Is all New Brunswick says.

"Him and Louisiana cause far to many problems. You'd better not get tangled up with 'em."

"Oh really?" Nova Scotia cuts into the conversation.

"I swear, Gov was this close to kicking them out of the house yesterday when they tore down that wall."

"You'd better avoid them then." New Brunswick's twin says to him. Her tone is light, but the glare sends a different message.

"He can't be that bad. And we got along well." New Brunswick just met the guy and is already defending him.

"That's what I'm worried about." Nova Scotia says.

Out of the corner of his eye the province sees a light on his walky talky flash and quickly excuses himself. As soon as he is out of the other provinces ear shot, he turns on the sound.

"The message has been delivered and they have taken the bait." Florida says. New Brunswick smiles.

"Everyone meet in the living room to see the chaos unfold." Louisiana says.

"Understood."

"Understood."

"Over and out."

New Brunswick quickly makes his way back inside swerving around states and provinces. He stops near the middles of the room and looks around to see Florida waving at him. He makes his way over as fast as he can. Louie sits down on the couch beside them. "Over there." Says Florida pointing to were Alberta and Texas are talking. From the way it looks they are already disagreeing.

"How do you have four downs?" Alberta asks.

"How do you only have three? No one could ever win that way."

"With four it would be so easy it is boring. I would need to get drunk to watch that game." The two have already started to gather a crowd.

"I guarantee you our players are better then yours."

"Your football is so easy a toddler could play it."

New Brunswick giggles. "This worked to well." The other two are smiling right along with him.

That's when Gov and Canada walk in. "What is going on.

"This Idiot thinks his football is harder than ours." Texas growls. "Our worst players could beat your best without even going into overtime."

"I told you to play nice." Canada says turning to Alberta.

"I'm just being honest."

"That's it." Texas throws a punch, but Alberta dodges it.

"Its on."

Before they can really get to fighting Gov speaks up again. "Texas!"

"I can't believe Florida told me I would get along with such an idiot." Gov looks over to the three sitting on the couch laughing.

"The chaos trio will forever haunt you!" Florida screams before fleeing the scene. New Brunswick and Louisiana right behind him.

Yay I remembered a fic existed. Thanks for reading it means the world to me.