Enemies? (Final)

Sitting on a bench that became her personal spot. Away from the noise. Away from the eyes of the people who constantly bother her with unecessary questions. This spot is where she can be herself. Alone. Quiet. Relaxed. Basking in the sun's warmth that made her voluntarily close her eyes and take a good deep breath enjoying the free time given to her from the pressure and stress of school and everything else.

Unwary of the person who's making her way towards the blonde woman. She's lost in her thoughts until she felt two small delicate hands covering her eyes. She let out a soft sigh as she gently put her hands on the disturber's wrists and placed a lingering kiss on her skin making the girl standing behind her settle her chin on top of the blonde woman's head.

"Chae..."

"I'm guessing the talk with your Father went well considering I didn't hear you curse and stomped your feet loudly on your way here."

The brunette giggled and pinched the tall woman's cheeks making her whine and pull away from her hold. She then sat beside her and took the apple from the younger girl's lap and grinned how the latter didn't complain about it. But she frowned at how familiar this scene was and when she did, she punched her shoulders making the girl beside her yelped in surprise and pain.

"What the heck was that for, Jen?!"

"Why didn't you stop Suzy from eating your apple?"

"Huh?"

Roseanne was amused of how Jennie change her moods from time to time. She could be angry at you and make you run then later on, she'll come to you, hugging you like there's no tomorrow, and apologize for her inconsiderate behavior. But right now, she's really confused of the question given to her. She looked at the small woman and the latter was just throwing glares making her gulp audibly. It took minutes for her to give an answer and when she finally realized what her problem was. She let out a smirk.

"You were watching me from afar, Jen? I didn't know you were such a creep."

"I was only observing and wondering why you always sit here and I'm not a creep, you pervert!"

Roseanne chuckled at her honesty and was ecstatic of the way things are between them. Ever since the incident that happened in the library, Jennie sticked to her promise and gave an answer three days later which was a yes. Since then, they got to know one another better and became close friends. When the school found out, you could just imagine their eyes bulging out to see two stunning women walking on the hallway with their arms interlocked and laughing together not realizing the people witnessing them had their jaws dropped. It went on for days, students and teachers couldn't utterly believe of how two people who disliked each other's presence to the fullest are friends who are clearly inseparable. They see how THE Jennie Kim is clingy towards her dear friend who didn't have any problem with it. All students couldn't help but feel envious of how THE Roseanne Park is treating her former enemy like a queen she is. Nevertheless, they are happy that they got their differences set aside and worked out their relationship.

Relationship? With Jennie? She quickly dismissed the thought of it.

The young woman looks over her new turned into special person finishing off her apple without even offering her a bite of HER food. She did call the brunette out for stealing her precious food but her comeback made her shut her mouth and let her have her way.

"What's yours is mine too, got any problem with it?"

"Does that mean you're mine, RubyJane?"