Essay 6: English(Fantasy Project)

Somewhere in the universe, there is a planet much more advanced than our earth, and this planet is known as Stabilos, located in sector A-9 of the Terra quadrant. There are a lot of Empires on Stabilos. In this story, in 3109 AD, the events are located in the Anmisto Empire, a medieval empire.

While it is true that Stabilos is generally more advanced than Earth, the planet is experiencing the Middle Ages. Every building looks Medieval from the outside, but is highly advanced on the inside.

Today, on the 2nd of Amshir Fredas, there is a boy born in the Cum Laude Class, also called grade C. In the Cum Laude Class, all the people are poor, and haven’t received good education. They have their own city to live in called Methold. This is a pretty large city, where the population density is high. But all the people are poor and a lot of houses are in ruins, and there are a lot of slums. There is also a lot of crime, and there aren’t many policemen, resulting in that the people that live there are mostly criminals. But this story isn’t about a criminal, but a teenager still in school. Because the education of many people is poor, the teachers don’t pass on much information, especially moderate information. They can do basic maths, and speak languages, but that’s pretty much it. They learn fighting on the streets in the alleys as street fighters if they want to. There are often gang fights in the streets, as well as fighting tournaments where people hope to earn money.

On stabilos, there are various climates, and they are exactly like the ones we have on earth. When the Faiblementa started attacking, they weren’t used to all the different types of climate, and the HCUF(Human-Chaudron United Forces, Stabilos’ army, used this to their advantage.

There are six dominating species:

The Humans, first to arrive on Stabilos. They were the first to discover another planet where they could live.

The Chaudrons, a species that in an attempt to flee from the  Faiblementa, encountered the humans, and signed a peace treaty with them.

The Faiblementa, a species that is out for war. Nobody really knows why they’re so violent, as everyone who ever tried to have a conversation with the never survived to tell the tale.

The Golden spikes, spider like creatures. They arrived at the same time as the Faiblementa, but they are generally not hostile.

The Macmills, an advanced type of Golden Spikes. Unlike their neutral cousins, these creatures are extremely hostile. They live in The forest of Death.

The Red Lion Hybrid, the only one of it’s kind. It’s the most dangerous creature on Stabilos, and is the king of The forest of Death. It usually doesn’t venture further than the borders of The forest.

There are three classes on Stabilos, however, there are only two kinds of cities. The Cum Laude class lives in a city that is partly in ruins. The B class lives in a city much like Rotterdam, the only difference being that Everything on Stabilos is medieval styled.

The A class is a special case. Citizens from the A class are the richest people on Stabilos, and as such, they aren’t satisfied with normal houses. The live in big zeppelins, which they also use to travel.

Stabilos is run by a democracy. Every citizen has the right to vote. However, most C class citizens usually don’t vote. This is because in Methold, where most buildings are in ruins, nobody wants to set up a voting place. To vote, C class citizens have to travel to B class cities, and most don’t have the money to do that.