Essay 3: Geo(My perfect world)

Anthony Delgado

Geo Essay

“My perfect world”

TV2B

Hello. This is my essay about my perfect world. First, i will tell you what i think is wrong with this world, and afterward i will tell you how those problems are solved in my ‘Perfect World’.

In this world, there are many problems. The population density is high, many countries have extreme poverty, and people die because of lack of food and water. Over the years, there have been many wars, civil wars, and even World Wars. There have been, and are many conflicts in many countries, killing hundreds of thousands of people, and making many more homeless. A lot of people migrated out of fear of being prosecuted. There are also many illnesses which we can treat, but people die off. This is because those people are poor, and can’t afford treatment or medicine. Many people die of lack of food, or lack of clean drinking water. And other countries are overpopulated. Also, many animals species are on the brink of extinction. Not to mention the people who don’t vaccinate their children, thinking it’s the vaccines giving their children diseases, which cause people who rely on herd immunity to catch extinct diseases, often causing an epidemic. Then there is also racism and bullying. In most cases, these two are connected. Children are often bullied because they come from a different country, or because their skin is dark. Now, i don’t want to sound depressed, but there is a lot wrong with this world.

Like i said earlier, i am now going to tell you about my perfect world. In my perfect world, the population density is low. People have enough space to live. As for the population pyramid, there are five times more young then old people. and the world is at stage four of the Demographic Transition Model, meaning there is balance between the birth and death rate. There are no wars between countries, no civil wars, and surely no world wars. There are no conflicts, and people aren’t forced out of their homes because of it. People don’t migrate out of fear. They only migrate if they think they’ll enjoy living in another country more. Migration happens only out of pure will. And there are cures for all kinds of illnesses. People won’t die because of diseases, only of age. And there aren’t any car accidents, plane accidents, or terrorist actions. Every conflict is solved through politics. There also isn’t any crime. Everyone is fair and honest. There is enough food for everyone, and clean drinking water is plenty. People don’t hunt animals, as there are plenty of reserves. Like i said earlier, there are also cures, but the herd immunity is very strong. And technology is very advanced, so that every time a new disease is discovered, a cure is made for it almost instantly. And there isn’t any bullying at all! everybody get’s along with each other, white or coloured, christian or muslim. This would be a perfect world, don’t you think?