2•

The hospital was packed as people came in and out of the hospital. Jungkook watches as two blue birds fly pass the window. His doe brown eyes widened with interest. Next to him is his older brother Seokjin. Seokjin smiles when jungkook mumbles the name of the bird that he sees sitting on the tree.

"Jeon jungkook?" A lady says coming out the door. Seokjin looks up and stands waiting for jungkook to do the same. Jungkook looks and grabs the book that was sitting on the table next to him and walks with the lady and his brother.

They check his height, how much he weighted. He got all the good stuff done and was pretty proud of himself. So was Seokjin. As they go in the little room Seokjin noticed that jungkook looked a little nervous, he played with the bottom of his jeans. He looked at the wall and then back at this hands as he rocked back and forth.

"Kook." Seokjin voice fills the quite room and jungkook looks up briefly before looking back down at his hands. Seokjin takes this as a sign to touch him, and he does so rubbing the younger back. The brown head mumbles sweet things in jungkook's ear for him to calm down a little, which works until he hears the door click open and a joyful voice.

"Hey Kook, hey Jin hyung." The black haired male says when he shuts the door back with his clipboard in his hand, the male sits down in one of the chairs.

"Hey Hobi..he's not doing so well this morning." Seokjin mumbles and Hoseok looks at him with sympathy. He been know Seokjin and jungkook for a long time, he remembered when they first came to him when jungkook was 10. Jin didn't know how to handle jungkook well, he jungkook wouldn't talk to him, he would completely shut him out. That's when Hoseok came in.

Hoseok showed him what he could do to get jungkook to talk to him more. With just observing the young male he noticed two things about him.

He's shy

And he loved birds

From then on they would go to hoseok for anything. And hoseok was happy to help.

"You gotta explain hyung." Hoseok says not really understanding what Seokjin meant. Some days jungkook was perfect, he still was the shy boy that he knew, and he still wouldn't talk to him all the time but it days where jungkook would have meltdowns and those was the worst.

Seokjin let's out a sigh and pulls down on jungkook's shirt exposing his collarbone. On his tanned chest there's two marks. One is from jungkook rubbing on his neck really hard, and the other is from jungkook digging his nails on his collarbone.

Jungkook closes his eyes then opens them feeling like he's in a tight bubble trying to get out. He didn't like the fact that his hyung was touching him. Seokjin notices the discomfort from jungkook face and let's go apologizing to him.

"Ah..so he's hurting himself again. What happened to the stress ball we gave him." The black haired male ask, which Seokjin shrugs at his looking at jungkook.

"I-It's under my bed." His hands grips the end of his shirt as he looks everywhere but into hoseok eyes. The doctor nods and takes his pen out his little pocket from his shirt and writes down something and goes to the computer signing in.

"Hyung imma give you this for now. It should calm down some of his nerves so he doesn't go hurting himself alright? How's he doing with reading emotions?" Hoseok spins himself around looking at the two.

"He's doing better then before, he knows if someone's crying to try and Comfort them even if he doesn't like it." Hoseok nods at this and smiles at the two. He been waiting for a while for jungkook to read emotions a little bit more, a little bit better then he was doing before. Hoseok always wondered how jungkook survived in school. If he couldn't read emotions how did he know what was right or wrong? Hoseok never asked Seokjin this but he was always curious.
—-