13•

"Tattoo?" Taehyung asks Jimin when he lifts his shirt. His side is inked with Korean letters.

He grabs his water bottle off the counter and tells Jimin, "Yeah, I didn't tell you I got it?"

"No, but it won't be the first time. Remember when you pierced your ears without telling me?"

"Twice," Namjoon says, sitting in his room. In response, Jungkook giggles, making Taehyung smile a little bit. It's been a while since they hung out as a group, it's been a minute since Jungkook has seen Jimin again.

After Jimin's talk with Namjoon, they agreed to just be friends without flirting on the side. The one thing Jimin knew was that Namjoon would never flirt not with Jungkook in the way that is.

The brown head next to Jimin chuckles under his breath, "Shut up," Jimin grumbles under his breath.

"Y'all a mess, Kook, you ready to leave yet?" Namjoon asks as he walks out of the restroom, Jungkook nods, putting on his shoes that are lying by the door.

Taehyung pouts, Jimin does the same with puppy eyes. "Aww, does he have to go, Hyung?" Jimin asks.

"Yes, now  do me  a favor for tae and clean up your mess, as well as check your Blood Sugar." Namjoon opens the door to allow jungkook to leave, with that he waves to Jimin and taehyung. On the porch, Jungkook waits for Namjoon to close the door. When he does Namjoon grabs Jungkook's hand, they walk down the street to Jungkook's. He didn't live that far from Namjoon so the walk was nice sometimes. swinging their arms back and forth the warm summer air blows through their hair.

A moment of silence is broken by Jungkook's words, followed by Namjoon's smile. Bringing jungkook's hand to his mouth, he kisses it.

"I love you bun."

"I love you too joon."

-------

"Yoongi, I am three seconds away from beating you. Do you understand?" Hoseok says as he turns around from his computer desk. Today was Hoseok's day off, but Yoongi had the day off, and Hoseok was not at home to watch over Yoongi. Yoongi, knowing him, could not be left alone for three minutes.

I didn't want to be here either." The pale man comments under his breath. "It's not my fault, you'll never let me be home." The man says under his breath. Angry, Hoseok glares at him, "Don't even know how not to burn down your house. You can't be left alone."

"You wanna fight?" It was a threat Yoongi has made millions of times, but Hoseok thought it was funny. He chucked in an even more offensive manner, which made Yoongi pissed. 

Hoseok pulls his bottom lip between his teeth biting it slowly, a smirk forms on his lips. "Baby you won't lay a finger on me now if you did..well, you and me both know." Hoseok whispers. It is the thoughts of the night before that fill Yoongi's mind, and he goes blank.

He deserved that punishment that night.

Yoongi closed his eyes as he continued to breathe. "Don't baby, please. I don't want to get hard now," he said. Hoseok smirks and gets out of his chair, setting the clipboard down that was still in his hand he stands up.

"Usually I don't do this, but I'm feeling that my baby boy wants something.." As another Hoseok work jacket comes off, he flexes his arm muscles as he pulls it off. He pushes his hair all the way back while laying back on the chair, his legs open, thighs flexing.

"Fuck." Yoongi says, mumbling.

_______

Each note, each note
The fingertips that tamed me
The breath blown onto me
Created this melody

Unlike what I want
I get cut by clumsy greed
Slow down a bit
There's nothing to hurry
Umm umm

Treasure me
Till I'm about to break
Be more gentle and make me cry Tonight
As if you're breathing
Roughly

With your careful fingers, just a littlePlay meStay here with me babyStay here with me baby

With your sweet breath, just a little
Play me
Stay here with me baby

Behind the music score
The voice slowly changes
The harmony that builds up
Is a beautiful symphony

With your
Panting lips you sadly
Colour over my name
In this night countlessly

Hold me
Till I'm about to snap
Be more rough and make me cry tonight
As if you're emptying your breath
Sweetly

With your careful fingers, just a little
Play me
Stay here with me baby

With your sweet breath, just a little
Play me
Stay here with me baby

Each note, each note
The moments allowed for me
The deepened feelings
Drew this melody
~Strings Taemin~

Ending notes:

So how are y'all?

I learned that a bunch of new people joined this book so I'll like to say welcome.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

"I was always told that crying was for losers, that if I did cry that I'll be a little bitch. Sooner or later I knew if I didn't cry that I wouldn't able to show my emotions to hoseok, that he'll hate me. I learned that not showing them can cause a lot of arguments."
~Yoongi regretting listening to his dad~