8

Yes, my Princess.
You are already in my world, but you cannot imagine what an interesting role you have in it.
My twisted mind has already decided on your role and it will be perfect, Princess.

- Callisto Mancini

****
Gianna's calm breath poured over my chest as she slept peacefully.  The princess fell asleep just an hour ago, after spending a day in bed and not only, but I already missed her insolent remarks.
From the moment Gianna showed her character and slapped me in the face for asking her to give up her job, a new fire flared up in me.  I adored my Daring Gianna, but lately I realized that I adore any Gianna, both gentle and lively and calm.
I no longer existed before her.  There was no longer anything that came before her.  Now it is a different world, a world in which she walks next to me.
Putting it on the pillow, I pulled on a T-shirt and sweat shorts and went downstairs to the living room.
I need to talk to my family - what kind of reception they gave Gianna can not be tolerated.  I was never very patient, but I let my sisters too much, now it came back to me.
As if to order, my sisters and Louis were sitting in the living room and playing some kind of board game.  It was definitely not the Mafia, but Monopoly, in which Louis always won.
-Finally, the king decided to go down to the plebeians, only on the way he lost his Princess, - seeing me, Ermina began to mock.
- I'm glad you're all here too.  And with you, Ermey, we will have a separate conversation.
She gave me an angry look, but it didn't work.
-What happened at breakfast should not be repeated anymore.  Gianna will live here and you should all come to terms with it.  Treat Gianna like the family she is.
- She's not family, Callisto.  She is your friend whom you decided to bring into the house.  I dare to remind you that this is against the rules.
-When did you decide to follow the rules, Ermina?  Gianna is my girlfriend and you will all respect her.  On this the topic is closed.
Luigi sat back relaxed on the back of the sofa, he always did not care about everything, but he followed my instructions.  There was indignation on Carlotta's face, which will disappear in a few minutes, she was not prone to long resentments and quickly forgot everything.  Ermina did not hide her anger, she did not like that someone could take her place, and especially someone important to me.
My family will accept Gianna, they just have no choice.
- Ermina, tell me, where did the devils wear you in the evenings?  I forbade you to see younger Giordano, so why the hell did you meet with him yesterday ?!
-Do not shout at me!  My personal life does not concern you.
- Everything concerns me, Ermina.  I am not only your brother, but also your Capo.  I have to take care of the Dynasty, and your friendship with the younger Giordano gets in the way.
-Who told you that we are friends, Callisto?  We fuck regularly and it won't hurt you in any way.
The veins in my neck began to throb violently.  I clenched my fists, even though I dreamed of clenching Dante Giordano's neck.  I knew that Ermina hated prohibitions.  She wanted to live freely and I did not interfere with her, but Dante Giordano did not fit into it.  He shouldn't be around my sister.
-If I find out that you saw him again, I will forbid you to appear in the Basement.
-Not!  You cannot forbid me to participate in fights, this is my hobby.
-You have a choice.
Ermina threw herself off the couch and ran out of the living room.  He slammed her door so that the whole house shook.
- You did the wrong thing, Callisto.  You can't forbid Ermey from dating a guy, maybe they have feelings, and you ruin them.
My little sister was not like the others.  She believed in all good things, although she had never seen him.  Not.  She was not harmless.  Carlotta also had her own ambitions, only she had other methods of achieving her goals.  She doesn't look like Ermina.  Carlotta will not go over the heads, she will rub into trust and achieve the goal of destroying something from the inside.  None of our family was harmless, behind all of us there were dark sides that hid their demons.
-Carlotta, don't kid yourself.  Ermina loves only herself.
-Not true!  She loves her family.
-Since when Dante Giordano is part of our family.  He is from another Dynasty, that is, he is an enemy.
-But you let him be on our territory.
My little sister wants to know the dark world of the mafia.  She will still have such an opportunity, but a little later.
- It's too early for you to know about all the intricacies of business, Carlotta.  But soon you will find out and understand everything.
She nodded reluctantly and dropped her head to the floor.
- I don't want this girl to live with us either.  She is a stranger and we do not know anything about her.  This could be dangerous for the family, Callisto.
-I know everything I need and trust Gianna enough to bring her to our house.  Now stop stuffing your head with stupid thoughts and go to sleep.
- Didn't tell me!  I am no longer small and can stay awake for a long time.
- You can, but tomorrow you have to go to school.
Carlotta repeated the actions of her sister and menacingly went into her room.
- You weren't enough two crazy girls in this house, why did you bring another one? - Luigi asked with closed eyes.
-This doesn't concern you.
-What do you say, brother.  So what should I do with the FBI?  They started digging under us too actively.
-Leave everything as it is.  They won't find anything, but they want to curry favor.  Let them show the visibility of the work.
-Their actions may interfere with some of our deals.
- So we're getting old, Louis, if the FBI can stop us.
Luigi laughed and nodded.
- I'll do it tomorrow.  Will you join me?
-Yes.  And I want to talk to the younger Giordano.  I don't like his friendship with Ermina.
-It will be done, boss.
I turned around and headed back to the bedroom in a warm bed with Gianna.
The girl's slender hand wrapped around my abs as I lay down in bed.  Her head buried in my back and I felt her eyelids flutter.
“Callisto?” Her sleepy voice cut through, “Is that you?
-And who else can be in the same bed with you, Princess?
-Only you.  Where have you been?  I woke up and did not see you.
- I needed to talk to Louis.
-All right?
-Everything is fine, Princess.
Gianna was silent for a long time and I thought she fell asleep, but no.
- Callisto, I need to get back to LA.
My whole body tensed from this statement.  I wasn't going to let her go to LA.  I was not going to let her go anywhere.  Gianna is mine and will always be with me.
- We've already discussed this, Princess.
- Callisto, I can't just quit.
She was already fully awake and raised on her elbows, looking at me.
- My life in LA, I can't just quit.  My work remained there and in four days the trial, after that I can leave, but I need to be there.  In the end, I have all my belongings there, Marsik.  I have to go back.
I could buy her whatever she needs, send someone for the cat, talk to her boss, but Gianna didn't need that.  She was strong and self-sufficient.  Gianna achieved everything herself and wanted everything to be on her terms.  In my world, this was unacceptable - a woman could not choose her life, but I will give Gianna all possible freedom.  I always did not care about the rules, and now, when Gianna is with me, especially.
-Okay.  I'll bring you back to LA before the court.  You can pack your things and we can leave.
-Truth?
-Really, Princess.
- You understand how strange it all is.  Your sisters will be very happy if they find out about this.
-It does not matter.  You want this and I do too, this is the main thing.
- I want to, but I'm scared, Callisto.
-You never have to be afraid, Princess.
There were notes of doubt in Gianna's gaze, but after thinking the girl nodded.
Her lips fell softly on mine, clearing her doubts.