2

My monster found her.
He was satisfied with her.
But he's not ready to just let her go.

-Callisto Mancini.

****

By the soft body next to me, I immediately understood where I woke up, but the sound of the phone vibrating on the floor did not give me time to enjoy Gianna's beautiful body.
Getting out of bed, I found my pants, which I had thrown off yesterday, and took out my phone.
The caller's name did not please me. He always called when shit happened.
- Callisto, why the fuck are you not answering? shouted my cousin Luigi.
-Good morning to you too. What the fuck happened to you calling me?
-Ermina happened.
I shook my head. Ermina has recently become uncontrollable.
-What did she do?
-Oh, are you interested ?! Maybe you yourself will come and find out?
- Louis, I don't have time to listen to your shit right now. Talk about the case or deal with it yourself.
-I fucking understand! Yesterday Ermina blew up the house and demanded you. Carlotta saw it all and I had to send her to the penthouse on the Strip. Ermina has closed herself and is waiting for you. If she was a man, I would have already shot her.
-Do not forget about who the fuck you are talking about!
-I remember. That is why I tolerate it.
- No, Louis. You put up with her because I'm your fucking boss. And she is your queen, I hope you remember?
-Yes fuck boss. Maybe you can come and figure it out yourself?
- I'll be back in a couple of days.
I ended the conversation and felt a burning urge to throw the phone against the wall. Ermina was a big pain in the ass and her influence extended to Carlotta.

When I return to Las Vegas, I will have a lot of work to do, but now is the time to relax and play with the Princess.
I went back to the bedroom. Gianna continued to sleep peacefully. Her naked body was barely covered and this sparked thousands of ideas about what to do with it.
She was lying on her side, facing away from me. One leg was raised and the other dropped.

Perfect fucking.

Throwing off the sheet, I went down to her pussy and licked my tongue. The girl stirred in her sleep, but did not wake up.
I licked her hole and the girl grabbed the pillow. Its walls began to shrink and I replaced my tongue with my fingers.
She finished loudly, but continued to lie with her eyes closed.
Throwing one leg over Gianna himself, pressed against her entrance and pushed sharply.
Her body was one of the most responsive. She moaned with every thrust until my finger squeezed her clitoris. The princess finished grabbing my neck.
It was hard for me not to finish from the first seconds. Her pussy was like a glove and squeezed me in a vice.
I finished inside her. One hand rested on her chest, which heaved heavily.
"Good morning, Princess," I grinned.
"Good," Gianna breathed out heavily.

****

When I woke up for the second time that morning, I found myself alone in bed.
I got up and went in search of Gianna and breakfast. I didn't have to look for her for a long time. The princess was running around not a small apartment, in search of something.
She was too sexy in shorts and a tank top. Her blonde hair was pulled up.
She didn't look like an ordinary blonde. Not. There was a kind of fire in her. Something that caught my attention. Gianna was not ordinary. She immediately attracted the attention of everyone, and not only with her appearance, but also with her magnetism.
I noticed her as soon as I entered the club. Everyone's attention was focused on her and it pissed me off. I wanted to rip out everyone's eyes, but then she herself came up and everything fell into place.
- I hope you're looking for my breakfast, Princess.
Gianna stopped and turned to me.
-What the hell are you naked ?! Get dressed.
- Why, Princess? - I sat down on the light sofa. - What are you looking for?
She went into the kitchen and without turning around threw:
-Cat.
-Cat, Princess? Maybe a pussy?
I came close to her and pressed her to the counter.
The girl turned and looked straight into my eyes.
-I think it's time for you.
A not arbitrary smile appeared on my face. Gianna thought she could get rid of me so easily, but no.
-I'm in no hurry, Princess.
- You shouldn't stay here either.
- The impudent princess.
I grabbed her by the head and pulled her for a kiss.
Gianna wanted to resist, but this is not possible.
With one hand, I lifted her to the counter, an unbreakable kiss. She put her palms on my cheeks and pulled back a little.
- I still want you to leave.
-I'm still staying.
-I am afraid of what I felt next to you in this short time.
- I am definitely a terrible person, but you have nothing to fear, Princess.
- What does that mean?
-Let's find out.
I took off her shirt and shorts and reminded me why I should stay and why she feels the way she does.