5

What's going on with her?
Several weeks have passed with him, and she can no longer imagine a day without him.
It has eaten under her skin.
He has her soul.
She is completely his.
But what worries her heart?

- Gianna Atwood.

****

Every day I spent with Callisto was necessary for me. Sometimes it seemed to me that only next to him I breathe, next to him I live, next to him I am happy.
For the entire month, he continued to live between Vegas and LA. I didn't like it at all.
There were many things that I could not understand. Constant calls, a business that did not require his constant presence, and the fact that Callisto was hiding his family. All he was talking about was Luigi's cousin, but he remembered him only when he saw my questioning look, after the next call.
I've already started counting the fucking days when he should be in LA.

It was kind of crazy.

When Callisto was in LA, we went to restaurants and clubs. He looked like the most coveted candy and she was with me.
He never once gave me a reason to doubt his attitude, but he never spoke about his feelings. I didn't want to think about his life in Vegas and who was waiting for him there ...
-What does this tattoo mean?
Almost all of Callisto's chest was adorned with tattoos, but I pointed out the most interesting of all.
The king's crown lay on top of the sword from which blood was dripping, below was an inscription in another language. From some words, I realized that it was Italian.
-Which exactly? Callisto asked, breathing down my neck.
-This one. With a crown and a sword, - I wrapped around the contour of an intricate design.
-It's a reminder of my essence. A reminder of who I am and where I am going.
This was an unexpected answer. I was expecting some college story or something.
-What is your essence? Where are you going?
Callisto rose and rose above me. His gray eyes looked into mine blue. I saw that he wanted to say something. I felt that he was hiding something, but I could not understand what.
-With you completely different. With you I forget where I am going. With you I change my route.
-Is it good or bad?
-We'll find out.
He kissed me tenderly as his naked body pressed against me.
Callisto slowly slipped into me and presented the most sensual and frank act of love.
We had sex countless times, saw each other completely naked, but only now, when he opened his soul, it was felt in a new way. Unusual. Gently. Frankly.
It was about us. It was us.

****

My work was the center of my universe until Callisto came along.
He tried to oust her and make this place for himself.
Today there was a preliminary hearing in the case that I was in charge of. The prosecution did not have good evidence and their entire accusation was based on the testimony of an unreliable witness.
Callisto was waiting for me outside the courthouse, even though I didn't ask him.
I could tell from Callisto's lifestyle that he had money. Everything was screaming about it - designer suits cost a lot. The price tag with my annual salary is straight on the wristwatch, and I have already counted three cars.
I didn't care about his money, but I was worried that he didn't say who he worked. He spoke only about the family business and nothing else.
- How are you, Princess?
I put my arms around his neck, kissing him on the lips.
-The best mood.
-I am glad.
He pulled me closer to him, deepening the kiss.
-Let's go before we have gathered spectators.
Several prosecutors were standing near the courthouse, but they did not pay attention to us.
We were on our way up to my apartment when Callisto's phone rang.
He never spoke on the phone in my presence, but now he had nowhere to go from the moving elevator.
I saw with peripheral vision how he looked at me, but answered the call.
It seemed to me that I would open at least one of his curtains. I learn about the other side of his life, the one in which he did not want to devote me.