026 - hate

"Just please don't hate me anymore."

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

"demon dogs." megumi yelled as he positioned his fingers, his voice was deep and slightly raspy. which made the author blush hard af as she imagined this while writing.

his black canine appeared from thin air right beside him, he slightly felt unhappy that it was alone since his white one was exorcised long ago.

"i'll come back to you y/n, please stay safe." he looked at you one more time before running towards the first cursed spirit, its figure was irregular— it was dark like a shadow but with multiple eyes scattered on its skin.

the other one rather was looking at you quite intently, it was a slime-like cursed spirit. bright green with an eye in its head. 'i just have to stall it.' you thought.

you were observing it quite intently until it decided to strike first, it caught you off guard as you immediately dodged its arm as it splashed on the ground.

"purple orb." you yelled as rays of purple light illuminated from your eyes— towards the slime. its body disfigured but yet regenerated right back. your cursed technique was low leveled, your inherited technique could've been a better choice for you. but you decided to follow megumi's instructions, you were going to stall it for him instead.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"y/n?" the exhausted worn-out slightly bloodied ravenette called out for you. he finished defeating his first opponent. now he needed to find you and help you.

"megumi!" you half-yelled, calling out to the ravenette. the cursed spirit in front of you was disintegrating from the repeated use of your cursed technique.

you thought you defeated it, so you left it alone while running towards megumi. he was happy that you were alright as he ran towards you as well. but his eyes widened due to shock as the slime-like cursed spirit magically doubled in size.

"y/n watch o—" its neon green arms wrapped you with its gooey texture, it felt soft yet it was gripping you quite hard.

another problem was that megumi's shikigamis were still recovering from the last fight so they needed to rest. he took a spare cursed tool he found on his bag that he brought for in case and ran towards cursed spirit.