013 - flirt

'I just don't like seeing you with someone else.'

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

walking towards the busy streets of tokyo along with your three other friends for an important "mission" assigned from your dear gojo-sensei.
and what was the important mission?

buying him his favorite mochis from the ice cream store downtown.

"this store only has the vanilla flavored one, gojo-sensei said he wants the chocolate ones as well." you stated as you looked at the foggy translucent glass of the ice cream chiller. writing your name in its condensed glass as itadori drew a... something we can't say in this fanfic.

the usual outgoing duo, nobara and yuuji, who were actually slacking awhile ago immediately brightened up from your voice. "we'll get it from the other store. you and megumi should be the ones in charged for the vanilla ones." nobara suggested cheerfully.

"oh if that's alright with you megumi?" you asked the boy who was right beside you. "sure!!!" he replied hastily as if he was overly excited, which he actually indeed was.

"i mean sure." he blushed pink as he titled his head from embarrassment, placing his hand on his neck.

"ehehehmm..." itadori and kugisaki chuckled as a suspicious grin resonated on their faces. they eyed you both, mentally giving each other high-fives for mission success. "we'll be right back! so start making o- buy some vanilla mochis!"

"at least they're excited." you said as the two of you looked at the duo racing towards the exit and across the street to the nearest next ice cream store.

"yeah...they must have a mental problem." megumi added as a chuckle escaped from both of your lips. "now let's buy those vanilla mochis!" you gleamed.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

so luckily it was only you and megumi in the store or else other customers would really complain why you bought out all the mochis. you bought around fifty mini packs, hoping to sneak some out for yourselves.