Epilogue (5k reads special)

"Can I call you daddy now?"

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

"good morning megumi!" you seemingly greeted more joyful than usual as you positioned yourself on top of the sleeping boy. your head was on his neck as your arms were wrapped around his body, engulfing him in a hug.

"good morning baby." he yawned as he rubbed his eyes before planting a kiss on your head. "you seem joyful today." ''today isn't our anniversary is it? It's tomorrow as i remembered.' the ravenette recalled, just to make sure he does not mess things up and not forgot something so important unlike the author's ex bf.

"nothing, nothing really." you denied and placed your hand on the side of his head as you gave him a quick kiss before dashing outside your shared bedroom.

it's been two years since he proposed to you and tomorrow is your first wedding anniversary. and you have a surprise for your beloved urchin haired boy.

the boy— now a man actually quickly sat up, eyes widened as he held his disheveled hair. he knew something was fishy about how you acted, although you denied it but knowing you for so long, he knew your antics.

he knew everything about you. how you twist your hair locks when you get nervous or shy. or how you become quiet all of the sudden when someone said something hurtful to you.

but the thing that he is more certain of is his love for you, he still falls for you every single day.

he asked for two days off specifically today and tomorrow. he wanted to use today to prepare for your first wedding anniversary tomorrow. he wanted to make it very special.

everyday he would try to make you happy just by doing something unique to make the day memorable. he has been doing it every single day because he would want to cherish every moment he would have with you.

the day he thought he lost you years ago, never in his life would he feel like he would have gone crazy over someone else's death. he knew that as a Jujutsu sorcerer, it was common to have a comrade or a partner to die in a mission, but knowing it was you, he vowed never to put you in a dangerous situation ever again.

🎉 Dokončil/a jsi příběh 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 ჊ 𝗺𝗲𝗎𝘂𝗺𝗶 𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗎𝘂𝗿𝗌 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 🎉