019 - night

"Good girl."

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

the three of you; you, megumi and nobara were at mr. ijichi's car as he was driving you three back to school from a mission. gojo decided to give you three frequent group missions for you all to create bonds and teamwork.

the mission you just had exhausted you a lot. you were already tired from the lack of sleep.
since the death of your friend itadori, you've been practicing and training non-stop every day. you couldn't sleep properly at night so you decided to train even until midnight in secret.

currently in the car going back, it was quite silent. nobara was on the passenger seat while you and megumi were at the back.

you wanted to talk to him but your exhaustion took the best of you. you slumped your body on the car's door, drifting to sleep despite the uncomfortable position you were in.

"y/n?" megumi looked at you in a concerned manner. he noticed that you were pale which worried him. he placed his hand on your forehead which confirmed his assumptions.

'miss shoko is absent today.' megumi recalled, the infirmary was closed so he couldn't take you there.

he then heard a bump from your head and it made him slightly panicked— he didn't want you to wake up.

so what he did, he placed your head silently and cautiously on his lap as if it was fragile.

megumi looked at your sleeping face as he silently admired you. he pushed your (h/c) strands behind your ears, but his face flushed red the moment you held his hand— treating it as your stuff toy.

megumi looked in front of him, thankful that the two in front didn't notice them. he was so red but he couldn't move a muscle cause he didn't want to disturb you.

"why are you doing this to me, y/n?" he sighed as a smile appeared on his lips. he felt something erupt inside of him every time he sees you— a feeling of happiness that was indescribable.

seeing you all cozied up on his lap made him feel this even more. he was flustered yet wanted this moment not to end.

he then thought of where to bring you since you were clearly sick. but since there were no other person who could take care of you, he decided to do it by himself.