Meets Greets and Concerts

Ali L. POV
Demi, I and everyone piled in for the ride to the venue for the meet and greet. When we arrived at the venue and got in the place the body guard asked "can we send the fans in?" Everyone nodded and in came the first girl. "Hey what's your name?" Demi and I asked at the same time. Demi chuckled quietly and the girl answered. "C-Camren" she answered shakily then I asked "How do you want to take this picture?" "C-c-can I hug Demi a-and Ali hug me?" She said still shaky Demi chuckled but nodded and so did I. Camren got in between me and Demi and we took the picture. She gave me a gift and Demi a gift. Then she walked out of the venue with the picture. Before the sent in the next fan Demi and I opened our gifts. Theirs was a pride flag pin and mine was a ladybug pin. They sent the next fan in. This one was a lot less nervous. You could tell. "Hi Demi hi Ali! I'm Jessica! Can I hug Ali and Demi for the picture?" She asked. Wow this kid is enthusiastic. We nodded and she took the picture. She gave us each a little pin of us. That's so cute. We finished the meet and greet and performed the concert. This was a fun day. When I was done performing I noticed I had a notification of a message from one of the girls in Little Mix. It was Jessy.
J: Hi! Ally B told us about you and that you were coming on tour with us. I just wanted to get to know you at some point before the tour
A: Hi Jessy! Yeah I'm coming on tour with you guys when this one ends with Lauren and Camila
J: your on tour with Lauren and Camila?
A: yeah a tour with Lauren Camila, me and Demi
J: your on tour with Demi? Wow
A: well Demi adopted me and Lauren and Camila are  some friends I guess.
J: wow ok. Wanna do some ice breakers?
A: sure Jessy why not
J: how old are you?
A: 14 how old are you?
J: I'm actually 30
A: oh you don't look 30
J: thanks you don't look 14 you look 16
A: yeah Lauren said the same thing.
J: ethnicity?
A: half Cuban half american you?
J: Egyptian pretty much it's kinda complicated
A: interesting. Favorite song?
J: I really like a lot of songs right now. I don't think J have a favorite. You?
A: touch by you guys 😂
J: it's a decent song I guess
A: it's a great song your probably just more critical because you sang the song.
J: probably. Birthday?
A: June 10th 2007. Yours?
J: June 14th 1991
A: so we were only 4 days apart day wise and year wise we are 16 years apart that's pretty cool. Favorite show?
J: Manifest you?
A: Glee. Least favorite day of the week?
J: Mondays always Mondays they suck what about you?
A: Thursdays. Favorite animal?
J: dogs you?
A: cats. Do you want to maybe like FaceTime sometime tomorrow so we can get to know each other other than in during text
J: sure! What time
A: uh idk I'll let you know later? I don't know if we have anything going on tomorrow. We might.
J: alright just let me know and we will
A: ok what are you doing?
J: hanging out
A: cool I gtg this has been fun
J: it has been bye Ali L!
A: bye Jesy!
___________________________________
Hi ya sorry it's so late but I can't sleep so I'm writing . Sorry updates may come in consistent as I'm busy with the other two stories. Enjoying the book? I'm gonna have to try to go to sleep soon. Do you think we could blow this book up like the other one got? I've gotta go probably so yeah let me know what you want to see!
                                   Love,
                                   Kayla <3