Lauren Jauregui

I woke up a few hours later and fixed my hair then I ran downstairs and asked Demi "Is there like a music room in here if so can you show me where it is?" they just nodded and started walking so I followed and we arrived at a room littered with guitars and pianos, keyboards, and every other instrument on planet earth it seemed like. I started to pick up a guitar and sit down when Demi said "I got to run over to the studio tonight and I'll be gone late so I'm having Lauren come over to watch you" "Ok when will she be here?"  I asked curiously. I picked the guitar up and started strumming along to a tune I had to go along with a song from earlier. "Um soon." Demi said. No kidding Demi I knew that. Demi walked out and I started to sing and play the song I had written earlier that day. I was kind of lost you could say in all my thoughts singing and playing so when I practically jumped a mile when Demi tapped me was and understatement then when she said "I'm going Lauren should be here soon" I was fine. Demi left and 20 minutes later I was working on a song when someone tapped me "Hey munchkin" the voice reminded me of my dad but deep down I knew that it was Lauren. My body wouldn't focus on that. I got up and sat down as far away from the voice as possible. I couldn't breathe. I was having a panic attack great. After I had calmed down I walked over to Lauren and she took a breath. 

                                                                                          Lauren POV

Ali had had a panic attack after I got here which I didn't really understand so I texted Demi about it (The texts Lauren is bold and Demi is italics) 

L: Hey Demi, when I got here I went over to Ali and tapped her I said like "Hey munchkin" or something. Why did she have a panic attack? She's fine now

D: Ok I'm glad she's fine now. I'm guessing she panicked because munchkin is what her dad called her when he dropped her off at the orphanage and my guess is your voice also may have reminded her of him. gtg

L: Ok Demi thanks your probably right. Have fun!

I put my phone down and took a breath to talk seeing as Ali had calmed down "Hey, can you tell me what that was about? It's ok if you don't want to" I said hoping she would tell me. she just nodded and began talking "Ok sorry you did nothing wrong. When I was d-dropped off at the orphanage my dad said hey munchkin why don't you go m-make friends with the girls inside I'll be right back but he he never came back and his voice well it was similar to yours and I just panicked. sorry Lauren." what is she apologizing for? She has nothing do apologize for. but as to not upset her more I just nodded and asked a simple question "Do you have a stutter?" she had stuttered a little bit when she was talking to me she nodded and told me it came out when she was really nervous. I nodded that made a lot of sense actually. I am one of her idols so she was probably just nervous. This is going to be a fun night and probably a long one too.