A ruined love story. - Parrish.

(GUYS IM LITERALLY SO SORRY FOR THIS IMAGINE I LOWKEY FORGET WHAT HAPPENED TO PARRISH I NEED TO REWATCH TEEN WOLF BUT I WROTE THIS WHILE I WAS TIRED SO IT SUCKS IM SORRY BUT I'LL DO MORE UNDERRATED CHARACTERS!!)

Me and Scott were running around the hospital, following the train tracks to find this 'giant monster' who I guess wanted to kill us.

Stiles had been taken from the ghost riders which made this harder. We needed him, we always need him.

My boyfriend, Jordan Parrish had gone missing recently which made this horrible to go through alone. The stress built up to the point where I would sob in my bed. There's nothing in the world I wouldn't do to say one more I love you.

***

"SCOTT IT'S CATCHING UP!" I shouted to him as he was front of me while the creature was trailing us.

"KEEP RUNNING, I KNOW ITS HARD BUT DO IT FOR THEM." Scott replied as he pulled me closer to him.

Them? Stiles and Parrish, Allison.

"SCOTT I DON'T THINK I CAN DO THIS ANYMORE." I huffed out as we turned the corner to meet with another track.

"I'll distract the thing, you run. RUN!" Scott ran to the other side while I ran into someone else.

I looked up to meet with simple hazel eyes, they looked terrified.

"S-Stiles? Oh my god..It's really you. It's you. YOU'RE OKAY!" I gasped and grabbed him into a hug. I missed him so fucking much.

He made my days 10 times better since Parrish went missing.

He's like an older brother to me, and when I saw him my whole world flipped. He was okay, Stiles was okay.

"Y/n? Hey..hey it's okay. I'm here! Where's Scott?" He grabbed onto my face and pulled me into his arms as he soothed me down.

"He-he went to distract the thing- or whatever it is!"

Stiles looked back down to me as he looked upset to tell me something? What was he hiding from me?

"Stiles?" I ask, completely scared to even find out myself.

"Y/n- please you have to unde-"

As Stiles went to tell me a huge bang flew through the walls, the wall behind has had closed which lead us to a dead end.

Scott turned the corner and a shadow behind him was following.

"Scott?" I mumble out.

The boy looked up with blood drenching over his face, his eyes sending pain to both of us. Mumbling sorry's over and over again to me.

"What are you sorry about?!" I took a step closer till I saw who was behind him.

Bright orange eyes met with mine. Ones that I once knew before. Messy hair sticking to his forehead as heavy breaths escaping his mouth from chasing us around.

"This, Y/n." Scott pointed to him, Parrish.

"N-NO!" My words stuttered out of my mouth as the monster who I thought all along was just some dumb thing was- or is my boyfriend.

"I am so sorry- I tried to tell you.." Stiles whispered behind me, trying to send comfort but nothing would be okay in this moment.

Growling left his mouth as his anger built up. This side of Parrish never scared me, yet today. His orange eyes staring into my soul like he wanted to kill me, terrified me.

"Leave." I stated to both of the boys, I wanted to be alone with him. I knew I didn't have much time left. He's the reason all of this had been happening and I knew he wasn't the one to be like this- right?

They both nodded and stepped around the corner giving us space.

I took a step closer knowing it was risky but losing him would be even riskier.

I placed my hands against his face, his eyes changed instantly to tired and exhausted. His lips curled into a soft smile.

"I don't want to do this.." He mumbled out towards me.

"This isn't you, and we are going to stop this before something happens to you okay? I won't let you be one of those things- I just won't." Scott turned back around the corner while Parrish pushed me towards him and Stiles got a lighter.

"GRAB HER!" My own boyfriend yelled.

I felt arms grab me while a lighter got thrown to Parrish by Stiles. This isn't happening. I started to fight against Scott to let me go but Parrish told him to tighten his grip on me.

"NO- NO PLEASE SCOTT! I NEED HIM!" As Scott began to drag me out of the building I began to see smoke come out of the windows.

Blood screeching screams escaped my mouth as I imagined him lighting himself on fire. All these months thinking he was just missing. He was right where I was just becoming a monster. I never thought I would see him again yet I got too and the chance got stolen from me to save him.

Stiles and Scott exchanged looks of guilt of what they did to me. They stole it, right out of my hands. I could of kissed him and told him how much I loved  him and before I could they let him die. It's like they didn't understand how much he meant to me.

He was everything to me, he was the family I never had. He was the lover who made me feel beautiful, yet the one to make me laugh when I needed it.

Of course Stiles made me laugh but he was different.

As I watched the building go up in flames all I could think about how it felt genuinely I have no one in my life anymore.

He was all I had, he made me feel normal on the days I thought I was a mess.

"I'm sorry." Scott reached out to grab me but I shoved his hand away.

"Don't you dare- YOU, YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME! YOU STOLE THE CHANCE FROM ME!" I screamed into his face, meaning every word. How does he think he can just say sorry and make me forgive him?

I turned to Stiles. "And you! You just came back from being gone and I needed you both- I NEEDED BOTH OF YOU! I FUCKING LOST IT! YOU COME BACK AND YOU JUST LET PARRISH BURN TO DEATH- I CAN'T BELIEVE- I can't believe both of you would do that especially knowing how much I needed him." I pushed both of them away from me and backed up.

"Oh cmon- it was the only way Y/n..you know we didn't want too but it wouldn't end if we didn't do that." Scott sighed and crossed him arms.

"There's always another way." I mocked him with his own words which left his mouth part. "What happened to that Scott? Hm? I mean for fuck sake, he began to actually feel like home. You both took that away from me."

The boys went speechless.

I can handle the world, of course I can.

I can't handle myself though and this drove me insane. All these deaths affected me and his mostly did.

***

FLASHBACK

"I'm sorry. Please don't hate me. I didn't want to kill these innocent people." Parrish cried out as his skin burned.

"I could never hate you. Parrish we can help you, we will find a way to make this all stop." I explained as I kissed his forehead.

He sent a small smile back.

"I lov-"

"GRAB HER!"

***

All I wanted to tell him was that I loved him.

Maybe that one more I love you would of made him rethink the decision of burning himself alive. If I said it in time maybe, just maybe he would still be here.

He would be alive, he would be okay.

I was late.

(LOWKEY SORRY THIS IMAGINE SUCKS ASS- I FORGET HOW HE DIED BUT IM PRETTY SURE IDK TBH LMAO BUT IM PROBABLY WRONH WITH THIS IMAGINE BUT IM SORRy :((