Missing- Stiles

Stiles Pov

As I walked up to her locker seeing it filled with flowers and I miss you cards I wonder where she could be. Y/n has been missing for a week, Scott and Issac have been trying to find her scent and they get nothing each time.

I heard shifting behind me as I turned to see scott behind me.

"We will find her Stiles we just need time."

"Yeah and it's already been a week, for all we know she could be dead and I didn't even get to tell her how i've felt since the 3rd grade." I hissed at him.

"Me or Issac could give her the bite if we find her in time." He mumbled.

"She said she didn't want to turn into one of those things scott! I promised her!" I yelled back.

"The bite is a gift." He growled back.

"Not to everyone Scott. You might say that because of what Derek said to you but not everyone wants that life style. Y/n wants a normal life."

"Fine, let's get going." He walked off to my jeep.

I turned one last time to her locker and whispered some things before I ran after Scott.

"I promise you whoever did this will regret it. I'll tell you how I feel towards you and I mean it."

Issac jumped in my jeep with Derek.

"Woah what's he doing here?" I look back at him.

"I'm helping you idiots cause Scott said she's important." Derek snapped back.

"She is! She's smart and she always helps us. She motivates all of us when we want to give up. Whenever we think we are wrong she finds the right thing to do." I ranted on and on about her until Issac yelled at me.

"Shut up! Gosh I can smell how much you are in love with her and calm down your anxiety could you?"

"Well sorry the one girl I promised to keep safe and not let anything hurt or happen to her- SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER!" I raged.

Scott looked confused as he made me slam on the breaks.

"What the hell was that for-" Derek asked.

"I smell her." Issac and Scott jumped out.

"What!" I look around trying to help.

***

It's been an hour and we still haven't found her yet.

Then we heard a scream not just any scream it was her scream.

All of us at first looked at each other then nodded and ran towards the noise.

"Y/N?!" We all called out.

We heard sobs in return.

"Suffer!" A voice shot back at her.

"Was that Peters voice?" Scott looked at Derek.

"It can't be. He died I swear he burned in the fire unless he was under the house." He said under his breath.

"Enough talking! We need to get her!" Issac growled.

"He's right." I sighed.

Scott ran through the forest in the direction we heard the scream from.

"Please stop! I didn't do anything to anyone or to you! I don't deserve this!" She sobbed out.

"You are in his pack which means you are a threat to me. I want him in my pack and to get him in my pack his old pack needs to be dead!" He dug his claws deeper as we came closer making noise.