3,879 miles away.- Issac

I never wanted to fall in love.

For the longest time, I never believed in it.

You know, love like in the moves?

Love at first sight.

Secret  love letters.

3,879 miles away love.

I could never see myself being completely and utterly in love with one person.

Consumed by their presence alone.

I couldn't even dream of living my life solely with another.

I felt love made you weak,

vulnerable

desperate for the affection of another.

I told myself to make myself able to live without it heartless.

Feel nothing and no one can hurt you.

No one can break a heart that's not even there.

I never intended to let down my walls.

I promise you, that was never the plan.

But then I met you.

You made me feel alive.

The stolen glimpse from across the room.

Your soft eyes that sparkle in the sun.

I couldn't admit the fact that me, myself could be in love.

I hated myself for it.

Hated that you could potentially crush my soul if I was not careful.

But I knew you would not

you were perfect in every way

and whatever I liked it or not,

I was in love until you left.

Flashback.

"I'm leaving Y/n SHES DEAD!"

"What?" I stood frozen. My best friend was dead. My love of my life was leaving me now?

Issac gritted his teeth.

"Don't reach out to me. I can't do this anymore, fighting for my life just so I can live while everyone else dies around us." He sighed.

"So that's it? You just play with my feelings, make me fall in love with you just so you can leave? You can't just do that because she died! She's my best friend too okay?! You leaving and her dead puts more on me! I don't want to love you but I can't help it." I let my feelings explode all over him.

"We are all going through something you can't just up and leave because you feel like it. You can't just leave the pack because you are done! We all saved your dumbass life! I want to up and run away too trust me but they are my best friends who need us, they need you. Running from our problems make them worse for everyone around us." I screamed.

"I'm leaving Y/n. I can't keep doing this to myself." He groaned.

"I really loved you, so you can turn your back on all of us." I turned my back on him to face Scott and Stiles hurt by what Issac meant.

"What? Turning my back-" Issac shook his head.

"We were all family, helping each other out, saving each other just so you could get up and leave cause you had enough? You are going to run from all this and make people who loved you deal with this mess alone? I thought you were truly someone that I could trust." I walked away saying one last thing.

"Rot in hell you liar."

Scott and Stiles glared at Issac before following me.

"I thought we were brothers man." Stiles shook his head walking away.

"She really loved you, you messed up big time doing this." Scott shook his head ashamed.

"I'm doing this for me." Issac fought back.

"That's the point. You know Allison would be ashamed at you for leaving Y/n alone in these dark days ahead of us. Shouldn't she be enough to you for you to stay?" Scott wiped his tears away.

"All I have is myself at the end of the day, and I want is that to be okay." Issac shrugged while walking off.

"Y/n.." Scott walked over.

"We lost two people tonight..both of the people we loved." I stood there numb.

"We didn't deserve this and you know that." Scott rubbed my arm for comfort.

"I had all of him, some of him and now none of him!" I sobbed.

"I-" Scott stood there speechless not knowing how to fix this mess. I mean he was the alpha he thought shouldn't he know how to fix this pain? But he couldn't.

"If Allison was here she would have known how to comfort me! She would of been helping me get over this jackass!" I sobbed.

"Hes not worth it Y/n.." Stiles cooed.

"I just want everything back to normal." I sniffed.

"Take us back to the first day we all began to be friends?" Scott chuckled while eyes teared up.

"When I brought you guys to the woods?" Stiles joked.

Maybe life wasn't going to be that bad without them as long as I have my two best friends with me.