Thomas GiF!

Y/N POV

Y/N POV.

The last thing I saw before my life flashed before my eyes was Thomas getting dragged by Newt and Minho while he was fighting to get out their grasp and back to me.

Flashback.

"Y/N NO! SHE CAN'T BE DEAD!" Thomas screeched out.

"She's gone man." Gally sighed.

Newt looked back, devastated. He knew how Thomas felt for Y/N.

"I'm sorry, we couldn't do anything Thomas." Minho reached over, patting his shoulder trying to send some comfort.

Thomas letting sobs escape him and the overwhelming thoughts of Y/N being dead take over him.

Present.

I felt myself gasp.

Where was I?

It was cold and wet, raining.

I pushed myself up and started walking around trying to find anyone or anything.

I walked around a building to see a fragile boy on the ground with his friends surrounding him for comfort.

"Thomas?" I blurt out which caused each boys head to shoot up.

"Y-Y/N you are alive?!" Newt shouted out.

Thomas shifted and looked over to see if it was really true. He looked lost, confused.

"I'm back.." I paused while I sent a smile. "You can't lose me that easily."

"You idiot.." I heard Thomas murmur out as he ran up to me, lifting me.

His lips touching mine.

We broke apart seconds later, leaving both of us amazed.

"Don't scare me ever again like that." Thomas whispered out.

"I don't count on it." I smirked back.