VR(12) in love with my hitler wife (2)

Hey guys back with the part 2 of in love with my hitler wife ..  hope u all like it

Like share and comment 😅
Please binti hai  🥺
Sry ... yeh short hoga .. but will somehow try to make it 1k
Continuing from the previous chapter

Vani were welcomed with teasing smile ...
They understood why it was...
bhabhi kaisee thi aap ki raat or subah ?
V: shut up Ponky!
B: arey chodiye na Veer .. abhi khana kal0 gussa baath mein karna ..
veer was shocked 😳 she was hitler a while ago and now she is talking sweetly as a adarshwadi wife .....
he fake smiled ...and nodded ...
bani whispered to veer: yeh sirf muje bachane keliye kar rahi hu .. or khabardar aisa kuch firse hua .. raat ko tum balcony mein raho ge.. abhi mere liye chair pull karo and sweetly baithoa.. and mind it u r my slave 😊..
v: mein aise. Nah.. she glared ...
karunga na.. come on wifey 🙂..

He did as she told him...
all were shocked because veer never did it before he never behaved calmly... and here he is sweetly behaving with his wife .. he had totally turned into a joru ka gulam over a night ......

Bani smiled over sweetly and sat .. veer sat beside her and took the aloo paratha and served her and himself he was about to take some curry ( sry I had hardly eaten aloo Paratha 4 times .. idk what is eaten with it .. I ate it simply like that ... sry I am not used to 😅)
He burned his hands... ( hot tha 😂)
Bani suddenly took his hands and started blowing it ... she was so much worried for him.. however angry or hitler she be in front of him.. deep inside she loves him a lot ... so much that he can't even imagine...

This is was the first time veer saw her care .. he understood that she felt for him somewhere or the other ... he smiled .. no one had taken care of him like this ...he was heartless to the world but deep inside he is still a child who craves for love and care ... he is still that innocent boy whom he wanted to be in his childhood but his parents always wanted him to indulge in business so they trained him from the very childhood.. he could not enjoy it much ...

And here he is getting the care for the slightest burn.. he is on cloud nine ......

While veer was in trance bani kept his hand in cold water and wiped the water off...

Veer...
v......
Veer.. ho gaya ✔️ kaha koye hue ho?
V: eh.. kuch nahi thank you 😊
Bani also smiles...
rest of the family members look them in awe...

After eating veer was about to leave ... at that time bani stopped and asked him to keep his plate in the kitchen ...
his mere thought of not listening to her gained him a glare .. he fearly nodded and did as she did ....

Yes ! The great business tycoon is scared of his wife ... little does he know that she is behaving like a hitler in front of him to hide her love for him.. her heart is not allowing to confess her love .... but whenever he is hurt .. she be herself....

( sry for interrupting.. I am making it fast because on this topic I can write 10 chapters but it's a two shot.. I skipping few days ...)

It has been 3 month after their one sided love marriage ... now veer is slowly falling for her .. and she is still maintaining her hitler behaviour.. he is scared of her but he came to know how much she loves him from her diary 📔... he thought of making her confess...

On. The Day Of their Third month anniversary:

Bani is happy today as it's their 3rd month... she is wearing a beautiful saree ... and doing make up ,, at that time veer enters while on call .,
" ha sweetheart... bohut miss kar raha hu .., I really wanna kiss you hard ... I miss ur touch.. ok will meet at 6 at our farmhouse... ok bye love u .. umah!"