VR(3) Who is she ? (2)

Hi guys I am back again...
Many of them requested for a 2nd part for this story so I am updating it ...
So in this part basically it will have how Vani got married...

So let's start ..

After the class why all were leaving, veer pulled bani to an empty space and caged her .... Bani closed her eyes.   

V; aakhe kholo .
B; nahi kholungi kya karoge??
V; tum jaanti ho
B; woh tho shaadi ke 2 week baath patha chal gaya tha jab tume mujhse pyaar ho gaya tha .

Now let's have some flashback 🙃
So Vani's was an arrange marriage ....
Bani was living with her step father and brother.. her brother was a doctor and was always busy and her stepfather always treated her badly only because she is a girl...
bani is soo innocent that she does everything... her fierce character was long lost and she suffered a lot ... she is so young. Just  gonna be 20...And she studies well!!

One day she met Veer and they became friends and his age is 22,.
She told him her story one day when her marriage with someone else was broken because of her background and all taunted her... she was really heartbroken 💔 and veer was consolidating her..  at that time she told him her story..

Veer really felt bad for her.... he liked her innocence a lot so he married her so that she will be safe and he broke her ties with her step father and he also agreed as Veer gave him some money which was enough for him...

Bani was happy with him... but veer didn't love her .. treated her as a good and understanding friend... he took care of her and she also did the same ..

By one week he started falling for her... he helped her to get a job .. and as she chose her profession as teacher ... she helped him to study and asked him to complete his studies though he has a business of his own..  he denied first but agreed only because of Bani ...

And he made her bold and self dependent.... he changed her character as he is the only one whom she listens and who can control her . Now she was no more that innocent girl ..
by 2 weeks veer turned more possessive about her...
one day they went to a party ....
and here bani meets her one ooolllllldddd friend.. name : let's name him Ravi ..

When he saw her he ran and hugged her tightly... and of course veer was jealous
( by now he loves her but not yet confessed)
Bani broke the hug and was about to slap him when she saw the face she stopped... she introduced him to Veer and vice versa ... and they talked . Completely forgetting veer ( my poor veer )
This was enough for him to burst out ..

He pulled her and pinned her to the nearest wall and where no one came 😉
Bani closed her eyes in fear ..
v; aakhe kholo ...
b; nahi ...
v; it's better to open or else I will kiss u

B; no u won't and I will not open my eyes

V; okay fine!! But aren't u forgetting something Mrs.Bani Veeranshu Singhania?? In a deadly voice

B; am I? I don't thing Veeru I forgot something... ( still her eyes are closed)
hearing Veeru he calmed down a bit ..
he smashed her lips with his...
bani was shocked but before she could respond.. he broke it and said " I love u"
And went
Bani opened her eyes on shock!
She didn't know what to do

Bani's PoV
Should I be happy that he loves me as. I do ? Or should I be shocked that he kissed me to open me eyes ?
PoV end ...

Flashback ends .

V; yaad haina kya kar saktha hu tumhari aakhe kulvane ke liye ?

B; achi se jaanti hu isaliye tho band kiya hai 😙
Putting her hands around him and pulling him closer .

Wasting no time he kissed her passionately ..after 10 mins they broke and bani opened her eyes ❣️

I think it will be better if we are at home .. am I right sweetheart!!?
Sure baby 😘

They left to home ... and after that what happened idk ... let's give them some privacy 😉

That's all guys 😊
Hope u like this one ....
target 🎯
Comments 10+
Votes 🗳 20+
Followers 1+
Aur jyada be kar sakthe hai 😅😜