VR(3) Who is she ?

Hi guys I am back again 😙....
hope u didn't miss me 😌...
So please tell which one story do want to be updated next ...

So in this story Veer is a college student and Bani is his teacher... so let's see their story now :

It was Monday morning, a usual boring day ... all the students in the class were talking and there was a lot of noise ...
All became silent hearing the sound of heels .... suddenly a girl in saree entered into the class holding few books.....
she was heavenly beauty her open hair flying in air her deep brown orbs ... sweet light pink plumby lips etc...

All the boys started drooling over her ... and all the girls were jealous as their boys were not giving them attention...

Suddenly she talked:

Hi students,, I am ur new teacher ( I don't know the subjects in college so imagine any subject ) .... from now I will handling ur class ..

One boy stood up and asked her name .
Oh ! I am Bani ...
yes she is bani

( this was her most decent one I got 😅)Ma'am are u single? Another boy ask in a flirty tone

Ma'am are u single?
Another boy ask in a flirty tone ..

Don't u dare flirt with me ... !! I am married:

All the boys were like shit! Man ...
and the girls were happy 😃.. 
okay let's start with the introduction:
Start from the last .. :: ..

The intro start and finally reach the middle.
I am Veeranshu Singhania ( oh yes veer is in the same class)

Oh so this is where u sit Veer ....I thought u r a back bencher .. u never told me so 😒..

All were shocked as he allowed her to call him Veer which no one dared to call him..

A girl stood up and said : ma'am what have u done ! He doesn't liked to be called his short name .. now he will be angry on u and u r gone now .. 

Oh really Veer .. are u angry for calling u veer ? She said coming close to him and bending down now her cleavage is visible—

Veer gulped hard .. he made her stand properly... 

Bani :: Hey don't u dare touch me ! My husband won't like it ..

Veer;; Oh really ma'am ?

Bani:: yess! Mr. Singhania

Veer::  will mind to tell about ur husband?

Bani;; Why not ! He is super hot and handsome. Son of a billionaire, flirty , caring loving , possessive and many more..

Veer : oh really is he more handsome than me ?

Yes indeed. I would hide him from the whole world as I am also possessive about him ..

While here the whole class was dumbfounded.

Veer;;  Really than u will not even allow me to get out of the house sweetheart!!
Holding her waist and pulling her closer .

Yes but what to do . I can't do that to him .

Ik all the girls are behind me am I right girls ?

Yes!! Said the girls in fusion except who are committed..

Yes hear that ? But I am only behind one girl . Whom I hold this close to me . 

Due to veer's flirty nature no one noticed his hands on bani's waist .

And I am only hers ... and she is mine

Bani ;; what if I mark u mine ?

I will accept it sweetheart...
kissing her on the cheeks..

Now the whole class were shocked how can he kiss a teacher? Flirting is okay but kisss!! And she didn't defend and now instead she pecked his lips ... !!
The class was confused...

Ma'am why didn't u defend?? U told u r married and now u r kissing ur own student ??

How is he related to u ? Veer who is she ? A girl asked ...

Who is she ?? Hmm very interesting question veer walked near that girl with full swag ..

U all know her name is Bani but no one asked her full name nor whom is she married to ..

What do u mean ? That girl asked again .

Sweetheart may I ?
Sure darling...

So her name is ......

Mrs. Bani Veeranshu  Singhania .... my darling wife .....

All were shocked 😳 they didn't know Veer was married... !!

Hope u all got it answers so now let's get back to the class .

Ma'am u can continue taking ur class....

Bani smiled and took the class as  a teacher and not considering Veer as a husband she treated him as a student only ....::::

_______
That's all .. do u want a part 2 on this ?

Next on which topic should I write on ?? Suggestions are welcome...
Can tell the topic in the comments or message me personally....

Till than bye 🥰
And. Please follow me on Instagram;
ID ;; iam_vanifan