VR(1): A bet which changed my life

Hi guys ... I am back  so I am starting this new book .. so it's on a novel which I read on Wattpad itself ... so thought of casting Vani in it .. Hope u all like it 😊...

So Vani are college students and Veer is a senior and the bad boy of the school I mean college.. each and every day he break one rule or the other ...

So starting...::..

Today is Bani's first day in college. She is super excited... she have a few friends also .. so she got to know about Veer but she didn't mind much ! Not she didn't see him ...

So the first few classes went well ... and when it was the break out all time fav Veer came to class and asked not to go anywhere. Poor juniors nodded and sat with a sad face 😔..
seeing this Veer started:

Awww.. mere pyaree chuzo ko bura laga .. tch tch tch .. chalo chod Detha hu all the boys can go ... I have work with my hot and sexy girls ..:.. Bani felt disgusted of him ... Though he his handsome but his thoughts are really disgusting 🤢.. but still she fell for his charm ..( mere veer ke  charm se koi nahi bach saktha ) . But she didn't say anything and held a stern face ...

Veer came near her . Hey sweetheart! May I know ur name ?

She was shocked of his gentlemen behaviour.. than she said Bani .. bani Sharma 

Oh so a new student I see ..
hmm she hummed

So kiss me !
What!?
Yes sweetheart kiss me ..

What if I don't?
Oh come on .. I am just kidding sweetheart leave it .. bye see u around 😘

He went. All were shocked at his behaviour.
After some times bani's bestie Naina ditched her saying she is capable of being her friend  and insulted her ..::..

She was hell angry so thought of taking revenge. But the only one who can help her was Veer !

But she don't want to go to him but she has no other choice...

After the college, while going home Veer blocked her way and told he will drop . First she denied and kept a condition that if he agrees to help her to take revenge then she will come with him on the bike 🏍. He agreed but as soon as she boarded he also kept a condition or rather bet !

And the bet was.....

Koi nahi bathati hu !
It was that if she doesn't fall for him and doesn't confess her feelings in 2 months he will help .!

She was shocked 😳

Will she do the bet ? What will happen? Let's see

To be continued!!