VR(14) My fake Girlfriend 👩‍❤️‍👨👫

Hey guys back with a common plot .. koi idea hi nahi hai .. isliye common one de rahi hu .. and it's a short one 😁...

Sirf likhne keliye likh rahi hu

Anyways after a long time ! I am thinking to complete this book with 25 chapters..so the last one will be the most wanted topic so please suggest something good and we will do a poll on it! I will update in love with my Hitler wife last part when I get time...

And please press the ⭐️ button down there ...plz karo marne ke liye nahi Keh rahi hu .. just a few seconds kam khatam ...

Okay enough of bak bak!! Let's start
I am writing it during physics class 😂

I am referring a Turkish show Sen Çal Kapimi season 1.... I really loved the show
If u can u can watch it 🤗

Today is my besties birthday 🎉.. So I am updating it

Veer is renowned Bussiness tycoon... He is workaholic person... He don't want to be emotional so he is immersing himself in work.. He was being cheated by his ex gf...

What will happen when he finds 🔍 his true love ❤️...

While doing his rounds in his office he bumped into someone...

It was a girl who had a file in her hands... She was in her office attire

Veers POV I was having my rounds

Veers POV
I was having my rounds.. Suddenly I bumped with a girl.. She was wearing a white shirt and black ankle length pants. She was also having a file with her... Who is she!? I have not seen her till now... She is hot! I can say that.... I was holding her waist.. She is scared I guess, she hugged me tightly..
All my staffs gasped *chuckle* eh! all see me as a devil.. Only I know how weak I am from inside...
Her file was at my back.  I slowly took it.
Oh! She is here for my PA's interview.

Name is Bani Sharma. Hmm, a nice name.. Good qualifications. Not a gold digger.. I can see how innocent she is by her behaviour. She is still hugging me.. And is shivering..
Awe my little kitten 🐱.. She is kinda cute..

I finally said :
YOU R APPOINTED MISS BANI SHARMA AS MY PERSONAL ASSISTANT 24:7

She was shocked! I can understand.. She slowly broke the hug and looked it me

 She slowly broke the hug and looked it me