Chapter 28 ~ Seeping In

Hey! Dam we be at 22k, only been four months, and we're doing pretty good. 12 chapters to go till we're finished. Thanks for the support guys, go check out our own accounts as well:

-

Aries: Anilluvsdrarry
Scorpio:  1H8Y0uSm
Capricorn: TheINFJCapricorn
Pisces: AstroCivilNerd

Aries and Pisces write stories, but Aries is currently inactive on writing and Pisces has two ongoing.

(TRIGGER WARNING; BLOOD, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, SELF HARM)

Leo POV

I was still in the infirmary, and felt weak, which was something I hated with a burning passion. I couldn't even do basic things like walk, I wished there was someone with a healing power, well I guess that was Dr. Asclepius but he'd done his best.

"Hey!" I looked up to see Pisces, looking beautiful in her hero costume. "Another mission,"

"Great! I'll gear up and head out with you guys!" I grinned, excited to get in on the action.

"You're staying, there's no way I'd let you go out and everyone agrees with me, Leo, you still need to heal," she scolded me.

"I understand how you felt when you had to stay in the infirmary because of your ankle," I joked.

"Except it wasn't a lethal poison," Pisces' voice turned cold.

"I'm fine!" I reassured her.

"Just don't do anything dumb while I'm gone," she said, leaning into give me a soft peck on the lips.

"I'll try not to," I gave her a small smile.

"I'll talk to you if I can when we get there, this mission isn't the safest,"

"Wait what is it?" I asked.

"It's investigating a town's disappearance, it's just gone..." she said.

"Be safe Pi," I gave her a small wave goodbye and leaned back into my bed.

Cancer POV

I looked up at the glistening clock and realised there was 45 minutes before we left to the mission. Chills ran through me from the cold material of my hero suit against my shivering skin. 

"Hi Cancer," A small voice called out from behind me, Pisces voice was enough to tell Leo wasn't getting any better. 

"Oh Pisces! Don't be upset, Leo will get better soon, Dr Asclepius said with time he might make a full recovery in time," I tried my best to reassure her.

"I know, I know, it's just- nevermind," She sighed, leaving the room. I left the room, chasing after her, but she had already left. 

As I was walking back I heard soft wails from a distance; the cries were almost melodic, in a way. Curious, I followed the mysterious sound. It had led to one of the Squad Y dorms. 

"What?" I thought aloud.

I gently pushed the door open and the soft cries seemed to be getting louder all the way to Earth's room? And there Earth was sprawled on her bead crying like a hopeless baby that no one wanted. 

"Oh my gosh, Earth are you okay?" I said concerned.

Earth immediately attempted to gain her composure but failed as tears trickled down her reddened cheeks.