Chapter 13 ~ School is in Session

Chapter 13! The unlucky number for some, lucky for others. And it's the same for the Zodiacs. By the way don't expect any updates from 10th of March to the 12 of March. WE'RE GOING TO CAMP!

-♓️

We're at 2.5k reads already!!! HOW?! It's been a little bit over a month and I can hardly believe that we have so many people clicking on our book. It amazes me how many people enjoy reading our writing. Thank you all so much!!

-

Virgo POV

I'd had a great time with Taurus last night, he'd actually gotten me to loosen up. I loved to be with him. I think I like him, I'm not sure, I should ask Pi.

Wait. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! I jumped out of my bed and ran to the bathroom to get ready. I still took time to freshen up but my routine was a little sloppier than usual. I brushed my hair carefully and tied a ponytail.

I rushed over to my closet and saw my uniform there ironed and ready to go. I dressed myself and flattened out any creases.

I looked at the time and saw 4:12 AM.

Guess I have to wait. I wonder if Pisces released from the infirmary last night. I decided to make breakfast.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the ingredients for pancakes. I know Aqua and the others hated my cooking but I should try at the least.

Libra POV

To say I hated Virgo's cooking was an understatement. I woke to the smell of burning. I quickly got of to bed groggily. I smelt smoke and opened my door to reveal that it was Virgo.

Of course.

"VIRGO?!" I scolded. "WHAT DID YOU BURN?"

I'll be honest, I'm not pretty when I don't get my beauty sleep.

"It was a pancake..." She said, embarrassed. Surprisingly she looked really clean even if she burned a pancake.

"WHAT IS THE TIME YOUNG LADY?" For once, I felt like the mother.

"4:37 AM," She mumbled.

"YOU WOKE ME UP AT 4 AM FOR A FUCKING PANCAKE?" I screamed.

I heard a door opening and saw it was all the other girls.

"Huh?" Aquarius mumbled.

"Ughhhhhhh," Lyra groaned.

"Hmph," Ara pouted. "I was having a nice dream,"

"With Hydra in it?" Lyra wiggled her eyebrows, Ara didn't hear, I think since she was too tired to think. She didn't even blush.

"Fucking pancakes," Aqua mumbled before going back to her room.

Scorpio POV

I crept into Leo's room carefully. I know it was only yesterday when I told Cancer that she shouldn't take revenge, but this a completely suitable situation. Leo stole my perfume.

Yes perfume, sure, sue me. Fuck you if you're judging. Even guys can have a little whiff.

(AN: Ah, I love my sign, so much - ) (They are such sadists -♓️)

Leo's room was big, it stunk of the el-douche scent. His parent's must've payed for a big room. I went into his closet and pulled out his uniform.

Taurus had lent me some prank materials, like bleach and other items. I quickly crept to the living room where I had laid out the materials. I got the bleach and sprayed it over the uniform and pulled out the pink dye and 'accidentally' spilled the contents all over.