Chapter 8 ~ How Are You?

Hey guys! I don't really know what to say in this A/N other we are almost 700 reads?! When we made this story, we were expecting only like 10 views at the most. This means a lot to us, by the way Scorpio told me that Pisces should have described Leo's abs and you wanted that? Bruuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I know we have swearing but I'm not that dirty minded about this story. I want to apologise because I feel like I'm biasing Pisces. Please tell us if you feel like I'm doing that.

-♓️ 

Pisces POV

"Pisces," A sleepy voice murmured. My eyes flickered away, this wasn't my dorm! I looked at where the voice was coming from and I saw Leo. I remembered what happened. I felt a blush creep up my cheek, I tried to wiggle out of his grip but he pulled me in tighter, I slowly removed his hand and scurried to my phone and saw that the time was 5:00 am. I'd been sleeping with him for 2 hours!

I looked at Leo and saw that there wasn't a blanket on him, I walked in to his room and sow he size of it. Wow! It was huge! I'd visited Perseus during the day and the other rooms were much smaller than this. I shook my head trying to get rid of my thoughts and grabbed a blanket and walked into the living room to put it over him.

So cute! I thought as I looked at his serene and peaceful face. I

I grabbed my phone and headed over to the common room. I decided I should check on Virgo before sleeping. I turned around and walked in the opposite direction. I was barefoot so the could marble floor stung in a way every time my feet slapped on it. 

After 2 turns and 5 minutes of contemplating the direction I finally found the infirmary and peeked in to see if Virgo was awake. I saw Taurus and Virgo sleeping together with her faced nuzzled into his chest the way it had been when he was carrying me.

It was a moment, get over it. I told myself, but my words couldn't alter my emotions, the sight stung as if I'd been been walking on a bunch of legos. I turned around and started to run from the sight, tears suddenly started to emerge from my eyes. I wiped my face before entering the common room to hide any evidence of crying. I entered to see Sun talking to Moon, they'd make a cute couple, something I couldn't have someone I had feelings for.

"Pisces!" Cancer called out."Where have you been?" She huffed.

"No one's see you for 2 hours!" She exclaimed.

"Somewhere," I replied.

"Young lady, where were you, I swear to god!"

"I was with Leo," I blurted out, tired of the interrogating, not thinking about how she felt about the situation. Her expression shifted from anger to annoyance and finally to concern. "I was just checking up on him," I reassured.

"Ok," She said in a monotone voice.

4 hours later

Virgo POV

I woke up to the bright rays of sun peeking in through the windows. I realised I was still in the hospital wing and my head was nuzzled into some that wasn't my pillow. I backed away so I could see what it was and it turned out to be Taurus' chest.

I saw his phone on the desk and looked at the time. It was 9:34. As I put the phone down, I saw a plant right next to it. It wasn't there before, I was sure of it. I carefully touched the saturated decoration and yelped when it disappeared.

"Hello?" Someone grumbled. "I swear who woke me up because..." Taurus looked up and saw it was me before his voice faltered.

"Good morning," I greeted.