Chapter 19 ~ Finally

I know chapter 18 took a while, sorry for that. Idk why it took that long. Sorry!
-♓️

Probably because we're all lazy as fuck and we communicate less because of school holidays . But sorry and thanks for 9k again!!!
- ♏️

The one shot book is coming out soon, hope y'all excited for that. 
-♈

Scorpio POV

I was on my way to talk to Aquarius, I had suspected Cancer was looking at revenge plans again and she hadn't confronted Aqua. She told me she had, she shouldn't have lied. Thankfully I had biology wit her. I entered the classroom and was surprised to see Dr. Asclepius teaching.

"Dr. Asclepius?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Yes Scorpio, that is my name, or my mother lied to me," He laughed. 

I took my seat between Dipshit and Aqua. I know that Dr. Asclepius was pretty chill, but I didn't wanna get in trouble for now.

"So class, today we're going to cover the circulatory system," He smiled. "Open your books to pa-" He was cut off.

"GAHHHH!" Someone yelled, it was Pisces, she tripped as she was hobbling to class after spraining her ankle again. Leo rushed to her aid, even though he had been cold to her the previous day.

"Its fine," She murmured softly and gathered her bags to try and take her seat, next to Virgo at the back of the room. Leo liked disappointed and retreated to his seat, in defeat.

I'm not a 12-year-old girl okay? But in this case I had to write a note, don't judge me. I scribbled onto a piece of paper:

Talk to Cancer, she is a little jealous just bout gem and lib

I passed the not to the blue-haired girl, she started to read it until.

"Mr. Sting? Were you passing notes?" Dr. Asclepius inquired. I didn't want plunge myself into deeper dilemma so I admitted it.

"I will not invade your privacy, you are a smart young man, so I trust it was important,"

Aqua nodded at me, recognising the contents of the note. She looked slightly taken aback.

Virgo POV

I had finished my work early and was going through my notes until I received a message from Aquila.

Accounts: Virgo - BookWorm  Aquila - Eagle1

Eagle1 - I've been delaying this way to much

BookWorm- The inscription

Eagle1 - its not good

BookWorm- we should tell the other 1st years

Eagle1 - sure squd y know something probably

BookWorm- teachers

Eagle1 - what would they do

BookWorm- maybe a vote?

Eagle1 - after school meeting

BookishGirl- lets hope its not that bad

Gemini POV

I was in history with Libby. We were doing some project on diplomatic relations between Solarium and Astra.

Ping!

BookishGirl - Meeting after school important

Eagle1 - REALLY IMPORTANT