Chapter Two: The Mall Rats - [Pt. 1]

chapter two[pt

chapter two
[pt. 1]
the mall rats
✧.*

(trigger warning! contains depression, manipulation, 'asthma attack', fear, and trauma)

Your POV

I can't help feeling like something's missing in my life, but what was it? Well, it was probably just having someone: a friend, best friend, or literally anyone who actually listens.

"Hey. Is everything okay?"

But, I don't think that 'someone' is going to come into my life anytime soon. Am I not enough?

"Yes,"

No; I know I'm enough, but others always expect the most from me. Why was that? Honestly, nobody can answer that. Not even me.

Wait... why am I getting mixed signals from my life? Why am I constantly changing my mind about myself and others? That's a question that I can't answer, only you can.

p.s. fuck you El <3 but don't worry, I'll always hate and love you

- love, y/n

I closed my precious leather journal as blood slowly trickled from my forearm; right over my 'tattoo'. The truth was, I really hated that tattoo.

All it did was tell a story that hurt too much to tell.

"It's 9:32. Where are you?"

I rolled up my sleeves and placed my journal into the bathtub. I then stood up, and walked out of the bathroom that held all of my secrets, "What... Why not?"

It was Eleven speaking on the telephone, most likely with Micheal; since that was the only person she would ever call, "But Hop said that your Nana was okay, that it was a false alarm,"

Nice going Micheal; have I mentioned how much I hate him? I leaned against frame of the bathroom door, watching my sister being pulled into a whirlpool of lies, "Oh."

Honestly, it was kind of sad how manipulative Micheal was: but the fact that she believed him was ever worst.

How did she get to this point? How did we get to this point? I thought I had taught my sister better than this.

"Was that your mom?"

It's funny how I've gone through hell for my sister, and I've taught her from my personal experiences... but she didn't listen; she never listened.