CHAPTER 20

(LOL OKAY SO THIS IS ONLY THE 20th OFFICIAL CHAPTER. AND I SAW THAT I HAD 10k READS. FIRST OFF THANK YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH I DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT YALL SEE IN THIS STORY OR WHY YALL KEEP READING BUT IM GLAD YOU GUYS LIKE IT. THANK YOU GUYS.)

(also at this point you and kenma have been official for 5 months and have know each other for 7. just letting yall know the time frame cuz i jumped across shit a lot)

y/n:
"I don't know, what about this?"

Akaashi:
"once again y/n, the outfit looks fine"

y/n:
"okay well a while ago the outfits were 'great' and 'amazing' so what now, are they getting worse or something?"

Sakusa:
"no, its just that you've shown us a total of 12 outfits and we're tired"

y/n:
"I'm sorry. i just wanna look good"

"didn't he say to just dress comfortable," you heard hinata shout threw the phone.

you picked up the phone to see that he was still on facetime with you.

Y/N:
"and where the hell are you. why do i need one of my bestfriends over the fucking phone"

hinata:
"don't act like you wanted me. i was the second choice because kagome wouldn't answer you"

Y/N:
"and how the hell would you know that"

hinata:
"uhh a liked the red and black outfit a while back, gotta go by"

and he hung up. hopfully he wasn't with kagome. she has the on and off thing with him that is just plain messy.

sakusa:
"he liked the the red and black, I kinda liked the blue and white one"

akaashi:
"really, i was feeling the green and creemy tan"

sakusa:
"that one was really good"

y/n:
"ugghhh this isn't helping"

it was friday and it was the day of the date. you knew you two were going to see a movie but with the times he said you guys were gonna be out a lot longer to just see a movie. so you asked him and he said it was a surprise. so you just asked what you should be dressing for. and his response. HIS RESPONSE.

'what do you mean, comfortable. you should always be comfortable. always'

so he just said comfortable because he wants you to be, he didn't understand the importance of the genre of clothing. so at this point 'comfortable' could mean anything. god why is he so vague.

akaashi:
"y/n i'm sure he honestly doesn't care what you wear"

sakusa:
"why do you care what he thinks anyway, dress n what you want"

y/n:
"shut up, you live in sweats"

and typically you didn't care what you wore around him. but somehow this felt different.

y/n:
"this is our first official date as an official couple. you saw the big gift box he gave me. and now hes taking me on a surprise date, and while, yes i should be treated like a princess, i feel like im not putting in as much effort"

akaashi:
"y/n the relationship just started he's trying to make a good impression"

sakusa:
"what do you mean, it's been like 4 months"

y/n:
"5"

akaashi:
"FIVE, what"

sakusa:
"dude wheres your sense of time"

you heard their bickering fade out as you picked up the best looking, comfortable outfit you had. yo went and changed snapping  picture, you changed and did that process two more times.
you went to instagram, blocked kenma and kuroo and put up a poll on friends only.that way you knew the photos wouldn't get reposted. if your friends couldn't help you, complete strangers should be able to.

you sighed, and went to take a shower.

walking out front to meet kenma you were putting your phone on mute. content with the outfit that your instagram chose for you, you were excited.

"hiiiii"

'huh"

"'huh' what is 'huh' is it the outfit"

"you. are. perfectly stunning"

"oh god, you made me worry"

"i am so serious, im about to cancle the date just to take you home with me"

"its not that special, you're Over exaggerating...but continue"

"what i would give to take it off of you"

"i-i. GET IN THE CAR"

"you yell when you're flustered"

"shut up an drive," you said as you opened the passenger side door and getting in the car.

he sat in the drivers seat putting his arm behind your headrest and leaned in close to wisper into your ear.

"i can't wait to see where the night leads us"

you felt him release a breath on your neck in a soft laugh and then turned away to drive. honestly how could he just turn and pretend like that stuff never happens. and then the way he leaves it alone makes you feel like you can't say anything.

well like he said. lets see where the night leads us.

"so where are we going"

"well first, we gotta go raid a walmart"

A/N:. This chapter is so fucking short. I don't care I update too much for y'all anyway, take what I fucking give🙄 I literally spoil you guys. I mean you deserve it but babes☹️