CHAPTER 13

Your mood was shaking, close to shattering and you were determined to take it back to what it once was before it was ruined.
You went and got some ice cream and sat on a bench in the park. You stared at the ice cream slowly eating it while taking into mind everything kotaro had said, trying to push all the hurtful things to the back of your mind and focus on the other things. When.

"HELL SIN HELL SIN, ARE YOU AND KENMA KOZUME FRIENDS"

"Huh"

"WHENS THE NEXT TIME YOULL STREAM WITH KODZUKEN"

"IS THERE ANYTHING MORE TO YOUR RELATIONSHIP"

"HOW DOES YOUR EX BOYFRIEND FEEL ABOUT YOUR CURRENT RELATIONSHIP STATUS"

And that's where you drew the line. Anything the internet knew about your last relationship that was exposed by reliably social, was wrong. They made it seem like you cheated, they made it seem like a bad relationship. Mostly because people loved oikawa. And you didn't care, you weren't out to make yourself a victim, especially since tooru had apologized to you and had publicly said that, that's not even how the relationship ended.

Honestly it was just overwhelming, so asking how he felt about your current relationship now was complete and utter BS *respectfully*

"Who really cares what he thinks,
why's it his business. And why
is it your business.
Look, look what you did. My ice cream is melted and you gave me a
head ache with all your yelling, DAMN"

That wasn't gonna end up well, cue the rumors of you being rude.
You quickly pulled out your phone and tweeted about it to at least get away with it when the article came out.

You threw away the melted ice cream and walked back to your car.

INCOMING CALL
KOZUME.

Oh god.

"Hello?"

"Hey, umm your brother..."

"Oh no, what"

"Do you hear that"

You listened closely and it seemed as though people were going at it in the background.

"Is that my brother?"

"He is so mad at kuroo for something about, not telling him about us, and how he should've been suspicious when we asked him something about you a few months ago. I take it he's not cool with the relationship."

"Bruh he basically said I can't make decisions on my own and I move to fast. He's over reacting and he's in my business. I advice your friend to just hang up on him or something"