CHAPTER 12

"Y/n"
"Y/n" a raspy voice repeats as they softly shake you.

Without thinking you swing your arm and pop up.

"WHAT, WHATS GONG ON"

"Well god you certainly wake up ready for battle."

"Oh oh sorry kozume. You scared me."

"I could tell, your phones been going off for like 5 minutes"

He plopped back down laying his arm over his face. You reached for your phone to see multiple things. First it was the group chat going off as kotaro yelled at everyone for telling him to calm down upon finding out you had a boyfriend.

Then it was everyone in your fandom and some of kozumes tagging you in kodzusin edits or just going crazy about you guys even being in the same room together.

Then about half your stream caught at the end when you said you had a boyfriend and the hickeys after.
Overall a lot was happening. You posted that your were turning your phone off because people were annoying and followed through. Sinking back down into your bed and slowly making your way on top of Kenma.
Soon his phone had a notification and he checked it instantly.

"Turning your phone off, good idea"

"You have your notifications on for me"

"No, I just have it where my phone lets me know anytime you post"

You mumbled a string of curse words under your breathe as he wrapped his hands around you.

"Eh ehe eh. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOUR HANDS SO COLD"

"I'm sorry," he chuckled.

And that's how you spent your day. Cuddling. It was boring and you guys really didn't do anything but drown in each other's presence. But sooner or later he left and you went out to get food for the boys.

"Heeyyy," you sung as you walked into their apartment.

"Well well well look who it is"

"WAIT. Before you all interrogate me. I brought more than drinks"

You lifted the two big bags of food and akaashi went over to help you carry them in.

"Well that's a great distraction," akaashi whispered as he took a bag from you.

You just smirked at him knowing full well he caught onto your plan.

While eating you told them everything about you and Kenma but one thing.

Bokuto:
"So what's his name"

Y/N:
Well, unmm

Bokuto:
"How old is he"

Y/N:
"23"

Bokuto:
"Job"

Y/N:
"He's a-"

Bokuto:
"Does he have a car"

Y/N:
"Yes he-"

Bokuto:
"Does he live with his mom"

Y/N:
"No he-"

Bokuto:
"Does h-"

Everyone but you and bokuto:
"DAMN LET HER SPEAK"

Y/N:
"Thanks guys, cuz I swore that if I was interrupted one more time
I was gonna jump across this table"