PROLOGUE

"By (what you refer to your fans as) remember to cause chaos and have fun. This is Sin signing out."
You ended the stream after 4 hours, Content with the amount of money you made in donations. You checked your phone to see multiple notifications from all different types of socials. Ignoring most of them you opened your private chat with Sakusa.

Omi🧼🧹

Omi:
I won't be home to night, so don't worry.

Y/N
Cool, thanks for letting me know.

You decided to check the group chat because you muted them before stream after you told Atsumu that you and Akaashi were secretly fucking. It was a lie, of course. But Atsumu's big mouth, mixed with Akaashi's calm aura would be a treasure to see. Not to mention Kotaro freaking out over hearing that his little sister and his best friend are hooking up. Hinata would be joking about how the tea got spilled and Osamu would just be glad to see it.

 Hinata would be joking about how the tea got spilled and Osamu would just be glad to see it

Y/N+ akaashi+ Atsumu+ bokuto+ osamu+ sakusa+ hinata+ suna

BigBro:
No because I can't believe this. ReALLy AKAASHI MY LITTEL SSTER

AGAASHI:
Bokuto-san, I did not sleep with Y/N

RIN:
*little *sister

BigBro:
I don't give a FUCK about spelling right now. HES FUCKING MY LITTLE SISTEER

AGAASHI:
Bokuto-san. Why do you think I slept with Y/N

BigBro:
I heard Atsumu and Y/N talking. He basically yelled it and she shushed him meaning its true. YOU kNOWW HER

ShoSho:
I just sit back and observe 🍵

Ricetwin:
Suna, Hinata you getting this

RIN:
Shhhh. Y/N just got off stream👀

BigBro:
@Y/N GET YOUR ASS HERE, OR IM BREAKING YOUR DOOR DOWN

Omi:
Please don't

Y/N
👀

BigBro:
ExpLAIN

AGAASHI:
Yes, y/n please elaborate

Y/N:
Noooo, Akaashi is typing all fAncY why is he mad

RIN:
👀

ShoSho:
It's her mfing head

Ricetwin:
She really don't know 🤨

Y/N:
KOTARO WHY ARE YOU BANGING ON THE DOOR LIKE THAT,
AKAASHI WHY ARE YOU CaLLING ME
WHAT HAPPENED

you faked innocence as you snicked at the text. You took my time answering the door and to see Kotaro burst in dragging poor Akaashi in behind him.

You knew you shouldn't have made that joke. Especially with Akaashi always being the one to defend you when it came to bokuto. But he was the most believable subject and you needed to prove a point.He was pissed. You were starting to feel extremely bad, so you thought you might as well cut the joke short.

"Y/N WHAT THE HELL"

"Bokuto-san stop yelling, they have neighbors"

"AKAASHI I SWEaR-"

"ITS NOT TRUE"

You spit out before he could say anymore. My eyes drift to the ceiling as you try my hardest to contain my laugh.

"Earlier this week Atsumu got mad at me because I said he couldn't
Keep his mouth shut even if his life depended on it. So this was just proving it.
It wasn't supposed to get so pfft-" you choked on your laugh, "out of hand"

Kotaro's anger faded, and Akaashi's eyes narrowed at me. Kotaro let go of Akaashi and happily walked into my kitchen. Going on and on about how bad it would be if you two did do it and not tell him. You mouthed a sorry to Akaashi and followed my brother into the kitchen.
After high school you wanted to stick around your brother, but you most definitely didn't want to live with him. You tried finding your own apartment but failed to find one close to where your brother was. He got the idea of setting you up with one of his fellow teammates that was looking for a roommate.

All you really wanted was for them to be clean and not loud and annoying, and to your pleasure Sakusa Kiyoomi fit all the requirements. He also took a liking to you due to both of your cleaning habits. You too, do not like going out in public, do to not like crowds and just the germs circling around, but you're not as distraught over it as Omi.

Ever since you were 17 you had a career in gaming. Whether it be developing games or just streaming. It's been 5 years now and you have a big partnership with walking dead Corp. you have a huge say in what games they would invest in and you're basically the face of the company.
While they've agreed to not disclose your real name they agreed that my media name would suit better anyway since that's what your fans know you as.

Your entire brand was being a chaotic, laid back, sexy bitch. And your fans loved that.
Especially the sexy bitch part. You were extremely proud that You had more female fans than male fans, while You did wanna be as exclusive as possible. It was very important to you to create a safe platform for girls interested in gaming without Misogynistic men yelling at them to make them sandwiches.

Your media name is hellSin, meaning you'd be a personal hell to anyone who brought trouble to you or the people you loved. Very poetic actually.
Out of 7 days a week you try to post some kind of content 5 of them.
Also trying to stream AT LEAST 10 hours a week. With YouTube and the company partnership you find yourself pretty busy most days so those 2 rest days really make a difference.