CHAPTER 10

You walked into your apartment and as soon as Rintaro saw you he just giggled.
And then the others saw. Rin, shoyou, osamu, and atsumu giggling their asses off like highschool girls as you walked past them.

Rin: *cough "slut" *cough

Y/N:
"okay bitch is this how we're
gonna play"

Osamu:
"we wouldn't have to if you weren't
literally holding your clothes right now"

Y/N: "leave me alone I gotta shower
and get ready for my stream"

Atsumu:
"fine fine, but can know his
name now"

Y/N:
"all you need to know is that he's
my boyfriend, and you can't ruin
this for me"

Kiyoomi:
"WHAT y'all already made
it official without consulting me"

Y/N:
"first off;where the fuck did you come from. Second, I've talk to you about after like every date. We just made it official this morning"

RIN:
"ooo new relationship. So did you sleep with him before or after you made it a thing"

Him pointing out your horny tendencies made you give him the death stare of the Century. Walking past him you closed the door to your room gathering clothes so you could shower.
But not before releasing the time of your stream to your viewers

well god damn, why they have to do you like that.

After showering you ran your fingers over all the hickeys and marks left on you that were still visible, and by now it was already 4:57 so Kenma should be calling you any minute now. You threw on a hoodie big enough that covered your marks, which also so happened to be your merch😏.

You started setting up for the stream and got an alert that Kodzuken started following you. You saw that he never announced that he would have a guest on his stream and that's probably because it would give it away.
After checking the lights one last time and making faces in the camera, you were all set to go.

INCOMING CALL
KOZUME👹

"Sup"

"sUp"

"Really, that again"

"Yep, now what are we playing"

"Minecraft it's easier"

(MINECRAFT, ITS EASIER, I mean I can make references to other games like MK, SF, or even overcooked. But sometimes people don't know games and almost everyone knows Minecraft so...)

"Okay I'll start a new world"

"What why, we have a world"

"This is our first time streaming together we can't Just stream on a 2 month old world. The viewers would be so confused"