Epilogue

Lucya

I watch as Maximo ran after Adrian on the sandy beach. Nothing was not any perfect than watching my family having fun during summer on the finest beach in Italy. I was wrong—my faith made me bound to stay glued in Italy. At first I was afraid of this place but now it felt like home.

Lea sat beside me with a magazine on her hand, she is reading about 'life after marriage.' Damien and her finally got the happy ending they deserved.

My son is barely two years old and I am pregnant with a baby girl. I could never imagine that life could have been such a beautiful thing. Growing a family with Maximo was something I needed. His life has changed completely after Adrian was born, he finally moved on from his dark past. I would be two years since he did not said anything about the persons her lost during the most dreadful timing of his life. He needed someone who could accept him completely and I fall for him under the most crucial conditions.

I did not fall in love with the human he had but with the devil he showed me he was. There is a saying — show them your worst side and see who stays. Well, I think I've did it, he showed me his darkest side and I was not afraid of him.

I think that's what love is. The allure of fondness was found at the prestigious place of his world—I'm feel proud that he once kidnapped me.

Things might went wrong but I've always kept in mind that storms does not remain forever there will be a time for the sun to shine. Let the darkness past, make the presence of courage in your brain and let your heart fall for the most devious beast who deserved happiness.

Life can be full of surprises when you don't chose your destiny. Unexpected things might changed the way one sees life and I felt it.

The End.

Check out my new story called "Trapped in his Endgame" I hope you'd love it.