Chapter 15

LUCYA

I was reading the magazine when there was a knock at the door, "come in" I utter without taking my eyes off from the magazine. "How are you feeling now? Are you okay?" Lea muttered while caressing my hair lightly to avoid my wound.

"I'm bored." I mumble, I keep the magazine away. They were all lying to me, both Damien and Lea were working for Maximo. I don't want to create a tantrum, yet, I've got a company, Lea. But I will not forgive Maximo, I don't want to talk with him. Whatever happened last night is unforgettable, he harmed me, I didn't expect this from Maximo.

"Sorry for whatever we did with you" Lea added with a frown. "Don't be ridiculous Lea. It's okay" I mutter.

"Ok, we have a surprise for you." Lea blurts out with a smiley face. "What surprise? You guys are planning to bury me this time?" I tease with a smirk. "No-no, we are taking you outside today. A night out like we used to hang out in France. "Wow that's amazing." Happiness ran over me, it's been a long time since I got the opportunity to hang out from Maximo's world.

"And I wanted to tell you one thing" she said bewilderedly while ignoring my gazes. "What's wrong?" I questioned confusedly but it wasn't surprising for me because they've been hiding a ton of things from me.

"Damien and Lea were not together they didn't have any relationship..." she mimes without any worries. "Really. Are you kidding me?" I sound regretful because seriously I didn't expect it.

"Yes, we were just working together, and we are best friends!" She mimicked. I can't believe they had been pretending for so long.

I got ready, am wearing a baby blue coloured long sleeved shirt with a black pant and along with a classy pair of sneakers. I let my hairs freely open due to the surrounding plaster. Some minutes later, Lea joined me. She is not wearing anything important but a jean with a black coloured blouse and the classy boot, more likely to her daily mafia style.

Lea leads me to the terrace, opening the door I saw a group of bodyguards who are waiting near the car. "What they are doing?" I questioned Lea.

"They'll be accompanied us, darling!" She rolled her eyes with a smirk.

"Damn!" I exclaimed.

"We are living in Maximo's world.” She said teasingly.

"I see, when there is tight security, there Maximo because that dude is overprotective." I mumbled with gritted teeth, I throw a glance around when I spot Maximo. He approached near us, he gazes at me then to my outfit.

“Keep an eye on her, don't let her escape" he ordered and Lea nod her head. "Don't worry Maxi...she is not too naughty as you think" Lea added before she burst out laughing.

Maximo lifted her around his arms, and he swirled around, they seem to be good friends. He whispered something in her ear before making her standing again. For the first time, I've seen Maximo's smile, I thought he didn't learn how to smile but here, finally I saw his real smile. He looks cute and carefree at the same time. Then Damien joined them, and they began to laugh, Maximo looks cute while laughing too. They stopped taking when they realised, I were watching them, they glared at me as if I am their rival. Lea swiftly approached near me, and she dragged me toward Damien and Maximo. I stand like a statue in front of them and I fixed my eyes to the ground. I was avoiding all of them when Lea began to talk,"Lucya, today as I friend, I want to introduce you to my special friends." She let out a smile at Damien and Maximo. I nodded my head.

"Lucya, this is Damien. To whom I know for the past five years, we have been working together, and he is an amazing person. Damien is Maximo's partner, they are best friends since their childhood. They trust eachother blindly. And this is Maximo to whom I know for the past four years, and he might be arrogant, but he is a nice person." Maximo chuckles at Lea, "seriously I'm a nice person?” He raised his brows in a questioning way.

“Of course you are” Lea winked at him.

The bodyguard opened the door of the car for me. The ride was silent until I began to talk, "Lea, why Maximo has kidnapped me?" I mumbled, she glances at me and Dmaien meet my gazes on the mirror. "Sorry, but I can't give you any details about it!" She said with a frown. "It's okay Lea I'm not pressuring you for the answer" I mumbled, I stare outside the window. There are lack of lights through the road. I can barely see something but I think it's a mountainous area.

"Where we are exactly going?" I questioned them. "We are still in the Sicilian part, upside the hill there is a city." Damien stated.

Sicily! After leaving from here I will never return to this place again, never.

"Thank you both, for taking me out." I let out a smile.

"You should thank Maximo He is the one who told us to bring you along with us." Lea added.

What? Maximo ordered this? But why?

Hey Sweet Readers
Don't forget to vote and comment
I love you all ♡