Chapter 21

LUCYA

"Sorry...he is no more." The doctor said while removing his surgical cap.

"What." Dread ran over Lea's face, I felt my pulses became weak. I was about to faith only when I heard Damien's laughter along with the doctors. "He is the Godfather no fucking weapon is made for his death." The doctor said. "He was wearing a bullet proof body vest and the bullet has just pierced a little inch in his body which made him weak for some moments. Don't worry he will be fine, he might be weak because of the toxic effects of the bullet and the blood loss."

The doctor proceeded toward the door then Damien follows him. Lea had sadness over her face when I placed my hand on her arm. Her eyes flickered to mine with an intense gaze showing a part of hidden grieves. She shuddered and removed my hand from her arm.

"What is wrong, Lea?" I asked her with my voice in a low pitch.

"Maximo has gone through huge chaotic situations. He tried to protect you and you betrayed him. You were a hope for him, Lucya. You've awoken a fire which was supposed to stay away from Maximo's current life."

"I don't get it." I shook my head and analysed her face.

"Things won't be the same anymore." She stood up and strode to the corridor leaving me alone in the lounge.

Maximo saved my life. Days earlier he pointed a gun on my head and was using me against his rivals. I saved his life now he saved mine. What was happening? Who was the man who wanted to kill me. Is he related to me?

Weird questions popped to my mind yet I could not get any solution how to dealt with things. I was supposed to run away from this mansion and my faith kept on dragging me back. Maximo was still hiding a lot behind my back and I needed to find out, what?

I ambled toward his bedroom and pushed open the door. He was gazing at the ceiling with his back resting on the bed. Stepping forward I did not removed my gaze from him. He glanced at me with an emotionless face. What should I consider his odd look for? 

"How are you feeling?" I questioned. I stood next to his bed and glance down at him.

"Alive." His voice is coarse full of hatred and bitterness.

"Why did you save me?" I kept my pitch calm as I manage to talk to him beyond my inner thoughts reminded me that I might be in love with the godfather.

"It was a part of my revenge."

"So, saving me was your revenge? Stop being ridiculous Maximo. Let's get to the point." Rage rushed trough me.

I watched as he sat on the bed with his eyes gazing me with hate and passion. I knew he had a lustful sense by that moment and I wanted to patch my body with him. There was an uncontrollable fondness bounding admist us and it was irritating to stand in front of him like a statue and not being able to do anything while my body was waiting for desires to arise.

Silence dwelled between us and all we could do further was to stare at each other with sinfulness in our eyes. My heart was aching to find the truth I was in search for, by the same time I could not see Maximo in a state of emotions.

My mind was bloating with questions and different thoughts and I badly wanted to get out of the mansion. I was urged to free myself from Maximo's mafia world. It was irresistible for me to remind here.

***

The two previous days went by in a swift. Everyone was busy doing their stuffs. Maximo was doing good than before. He has isolated himself from everyone.

I am on my way to the study room, Maximo called me and no wonder what he has to tell me, I guess its something important.

Opening the door I stepped inside. He was sitting behind his desk with an icy look on his face. I shivered before advancing forward.

"Did you call me?"

"Yeah."

He stood up and took some steps to my direction. "I was not fine for the previous days thus I didn't got enough time to deal with you. You broke my trust. I warned you to stay inside your room then what the fuck were you doing in the backyard?" There was no mercy in his voice.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. My heart pounded hard against my chest. Making me walk with him, we ampled near his desk. He threw me on the desk with my stomach hitting the centre of the table. What is he doing to me.

"You've bound yourself to see my devilish side. Have a taste of me, bambi." He uttered before rolling my dress up my ass.

I had a white laced panties on, he palmed my ass with his large hand and rubbed it roughly with a possessive grip. I gasp at his touch on my bare skin. Suddenly a loud moan escaped my mouth when he slapped my ass with a vigorous force then he rubbed it again. I felt my ass goes hot and is sting with pain. I'm sure he must have left his hand print on it. He was punishing me and I was not able to utter a single word instead I chosen to play along.

He teared my panties and toss it to the floor. Rolling me, my back hit the desk and I was facing him with my bare pussy and waited for him to touch me. He gawk me with lustful eyes, I could not deny but stared at him with need.

His fingers ran over my inner thigh then moved upper until it touched my entrance. I let out a moan when he teased my clit with his finger, he rubbed for an instant then inserted his middle finger and index inside of me. My jaw dropped as he began pumping in and out of me with dominance. His touch was not gentle he was causing a little pain to me with his hand working with force inside of me. He hit my G-spot and I could not hold myself, I come all over his hand with a loud scream escaped from my mouth, I felt the unique orgasm which showed me ecstasy. He then brought his mouth to my pussy and licked all the juice that spilled out of me and my hand reached for his hair when he teased my clit with his tongue.

"Maximo." I whispered in desperation.

"Yes, bambi."

"Mmm." I was not able to speak with the vibrates he was occurring to me with his tongue.

"Do you want me?" He asked while taking a deep breath.

"Yes."

He gave me a crooked smile before leading me toward the door.